PSA monoclonal antibodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA monoclonal antibodies

North Central Texas infusion center in downtown Ft Worth has the infusion readily available. Tried to shake Covid but just couldn’t get rid of it so went and got it. They said know one seems to know about it or it’s availability. They were asking everyone to spread the word. Took about 1 1/2 hours
    Last edited by huntingfanatic; 10-20-2021, 10:12 AM.

Did it help?

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
      Did it help?

Just left a bit ago. Nurse said should see big improvement by tomorrow. Friend had it and he said same thing. By the next day he felt a lot better

Comment

Received my on a Sunday; Monday just felt hung over all day but better. Tuesday I was outside exercising. I told everyone I knew about it, its simple and it works.

Comment

My son got the infusion last week in Greenville. Said, now it is given in 4 shots not the IV.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
            My son got the infusion last week in Greenville. Said, now it is given in 4 shots not the IV.
            It can be administered either IM (shot) or IV. That's up to the facility and the MD ordering it.

Comment

This is good to hear.

Comment

Didn't really do much for me. I wasn't very sick anyway. Just felt like a mild cold. My worst day with fever was the day after the infusion.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

In Victoria, they didn't even need doctors orders. All they needed was a positive test. My wife got the infusion even though she did not get tested. Since she was exposed to me, she got the infusion as well. But she did have some underlying conditions.

So if you want it , check directly with your local infusion center. From what I understand, they are using disaster funds to fund these in Texas.

Like Burntorange Bowhunter, I can't say I noticed a big difference, but I wasn't very sick to begin with and had the vaccine. But I did test positive.

Comment

BreatheMD in Houston has them as well.

Comment

It worked for me. It broke my fever which was my worst symptom. In about 15 hours I felt extremely better. My worst day was after I received the infusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife got it a few weeks ago in Beaumont. She went as soon as she tested positive . 2 days later all she had was a slight cough and felt tired for a few days.. no referral needed.. The sooner the better once you find out you have covid..

Comment

With my son being 250 miles away and we just got word that a lady my other son had dated, just died of covid...I was stressing to have him get the infusion. He is doing OK now. But...with is "LACK" of communication and all.

man, I don't know where my boys get the "volunteer minimal information" from

Comment

Just curious - how many who are considering, or got, monoclonal, got the vaccine or are willing to get the vaccine?

Comment

There are infusion sites all over the state. Very easy to get to. If you look up mAb on the Texas Department of Emergency Management website, they can help you find one.

Comment

Working...
                              X