No announcement yet.

Need lots of prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just sent the referral to an orthopedic surgeon because the tumors are causing inflammation to his organs and his rib cage to protrude to the point that he will have to wear a brace to move his rib cage back where it needs to be to protect his organs.

Comment

Prayers!!

Comment

Sorry to hear this. We are here with you in prayer. Dear God, we come together in prayer for this young man and his family. We ask for your protection, provision, and complete and supernatural healing for this young man. We ask for your guidance and hand over his care team as well. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
          My wife and I just received a phone call this morning that no parent wants to get, our youngest son just turned 14 and she had noticed some knots on his chest so we took him in had blood work and x-rays done. While the blood work came back OK they said he has 8-10 tumors under his rib cage and will have to have them removed and biopsied. Brothers I need anyone who is a praying man to come together with me that this turns out OK and that it's not cancer. I know God has him in his hands but I feel as though the devil is doing his darndest to hit us where it hurts.... Our son. I will be keeping this thread updated until we know the results.

Thank you in advance for your prayers and God Bless.
          Praying for your son, the medical staff and family! Praying God's healing, comfort and understanding through all of it!

Comment

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

prayers sent for all

Comment

Praying!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Up for the Family.

Comment

Praying for and with you man!

Comment

Prayers for son's healing and peace as you are in this journey.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for a good outcome for your son. I can't imagine. Stay strong and have faith.

Comment

Prayers Sent!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X