No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called it at 1030 yesterday, came back for the morning today before tearing down

Comment

Don't know if anyone will see this, but I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed chatting with you all this season. Good luck in the future and God bless.

Comment

Same here. Makes the whole thing that much more enjoyable. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by biscoiv View Post
          Don't know if anyone will see this, but I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed chatting with you all this season. Good luck in the future and God bless.
          Feeling is mutual! You ever do the 3d shoots? I'm gonna try to attend some this year.

Comment

Yeah I'd like to start doing the 3D shoots there also.

Comment

I might give it a go, not sure how much longer I'll be here though.

Comment

No joy for me and longbow this year. Lost one arrow in a 200# white sow. Saw one boar that I thought was a buffalo! Glad you all had good seasons.

Comment

Has anyone been spring turkey hunting on opening weekend? If so, are there a lot of hunters out that weekend?

Comment

Odds are I'll be moving to San Antonio this year, might be getting stationed at lackland. It looks that camp bullies provides some decent hunting opportunities, anyone willing to pm me the lowdown on how it works? I know there's a draw to hunt white tails but would just like to absorb as much info as possible so I can hit the ground running. Thanks

Comment

Everything you need to get started is here: https://jbsa.isportsman.net

Comment

Working...
                      X