Happy Hour Get-2-Gether! SW Ft. Worth June 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hour Get-2-Gether! SW Ft. Worth June 17th

That's right! About time to start having these again . Anybody up for meeting Geezy Rider and my self, at Hooters for Wings and Things? I should be there about 4PM. Hope to see some old faces. And meet some new ones. And for those that don't know, be sure to check to see if the TBH winder sticker is still on the hood of the grill behind the counter, donated by one of our famous long-timer TBH-ers at the very first meeting, at this location many many moons ago.

Address: 5350 Southwest Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76109, United States
    Phone: +1 817 377 9464

Man just happen to catch this pop up on Tapatalk. Will see if I can make this work out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That would be great Chris! Been a while since I seen ya!

Comment

This is 10 min from my office. No excuse not to make this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you guys again. It’s been too long.

Comment

I'll be there if someone will remind me on Thursday afternoon. I'm about 10 minutes from there.

Comment

Well, dangit! If I could go, I would buy steak dinners and unlimited drinks for everybody...but...I can't make it! Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Well, dangit! If I could go, I would buy steak dinners and unlimited drinks for everybody...but...I can't make it! Sorry!
                We'll take Paypal. I'll call you when we get the bill.

Comment

Dang! My son has a double header that night. Y'all drink one for me!.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    We'll take Paypal. I'll call you when we get the bill.
                    We’re going to hold him to that. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                      We’re going to hold him to that. Lol.
                      I thought it was a real nice offer from Burnadell. I could bring my laptop and set up a Zoom call so he could feel like he was there. I'll cover all cost over $1,000. Thank you, Randy.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                        I thought it was a real nice offer from Burnadell. I could bring my laptop and set up a Zoom call so he could feel like he was there. I'll cover all cost over $1,000. Thank you, Randy.
                        Great idea! After all the president of the GOF’s should be in attendance.

Comment

Well ****, I could make it, but not till after 6. I know you ladies will done early if you start at 4

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                            Great idea! After all the president of the GOF’s should be in attendance.

This is now reminding me of a Sci-fi horror movie I saw about someone who became part of a computer system. And was trying to take over the world! I can just see Burnadale's face on that screen now, at the end of the table!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                              Well ****, I could make it, but not till after 6. I know you ladies will done early if you start at 4
                              I probably won't show up until about 5:30. 4:00 is nap time for this GOF.

Comment

Working...
                              X