Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan Bowman, former QB at Texas Tech has entered the portal. 3 years eligibility remaning Where will he end up?

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

This kids in Austin. Maybe he’ll enroll and add some depth lost with Ingram’s departure.

- First-ever three-time Mr. Football Award winner in the state of Tennessee - Uncle, Maurice Hall, played running back at Ohio State

8 available scholarships. Sounds like they’ll go with 3-4 HS kids and 3-4 portal kids.
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 01-22-2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Looks like the DB Coach (Raymond) from LSU is looking around ...

Not good for the Tigers
        There was talks of getting him on the Texas staff, but Texas already has two secondary coaches. His salary is $750K so most schools will have to make him a DC or a CO-DC to get him to come with a pay bump. I am sure getting passed over for the DC job at LSU is making him look around. Then again, he likes to float his name each year as available to get raises at LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          There was talks of getting him on the Texas staff, but Texas already has two secondary coaches. His salary is $750K so most schools will have to make him a DC or a CO-DC to get him to come with a pay bump. I am sure getting passed over for the DC job at LSU is making him look around. Then again, he likes to float his name each year as available to get raises at LSU.

Yep, and... he’s a homer unless the $$$$ calls him away from home.

Comment

Ok CC, enough with the sunshine! Seriously, I'm gettin a sunburn over here...

Comment

What I was told was he was asked if he was interested in the DC position and told LSU no that he liked what he was coaching and wanted to stay the DB coach and didn’t even want to interview for the DC position from the beginning.

Also that big money boosters really like him so he gets money from them on top of his big salary from LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                What I was told was he was asked if he was interested in the DC position and told LSU no that he liked what he was coaching and wanted to stay the DB coach and didn’t even want to interview for the DC position from the beginning.

Also that big money boosters really like him so he gets money from them on top of his big salary from LSU.

This is the truth on every campus. Scratch my balls or I’ll leave.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Of course. Sounds like he's complacent making a cool 3/4 million plus incentives with less responsibility

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Of course. Sounds like he's complacent making a cool 3/4 million plus incentives with less responsibility
                    Can’t say I blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Doesn't sound to complacent is he is actively trying to find a new spot.

Comment

Staff is complete. Snagged an FCS head coach to take the linebacker coaching position.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Staff is complete. Snagged an FCS head coach to take the linebacker coaching position.

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Who?

Montana State head coach Jeff Choate

Comment

Doesn't sound to complacent is he is actively trying to find a new spot.
                              I'm jealous either way lol

Except for trying to figure out what O was saying all the time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Montana State head coach Jeff Choate

Must have had a stay with Sark along the way somewhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X