No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I was off to a good start today. Started a 2.7 mph walk on a 2% incline for 10 minutes. Then moved it down to 1% incline and 4.5 mph for 2 minutes. Then up to 5 mph. My knee popped and buckled and I can’t put any weight on it. Have an appointment with orthopedic Tuesday morning as that was the earliest appointment available. WELL HELLLLOO 2021

Comment

Missed Sunday because we stayed at the ranch and didn’t get back until 1230 AM on Monday. Missed yesterday because of truck issues.

Made it this morning and kicked some arse!

15 mins cardio warmup.
      4 Supersets for chest and tris
      7.5 mine stair cool down

Tomorrow I’m pushing for legs and core.

Comment

Was to late for a solid legs and core work out so did back and bis and some cardio.

15 min skeeter warm up

4 super sets

5 weighted pushing cart sprints

Tomorrow is cardio and core then Friday is legs

Comment

Cardio and core done!

20 mins of skeeter, 10 mins of stairs, a 5 exercise x 3 circuit of core, and finished with some Arm bike for my PT and then (2) 500 meter sprints on the rower

Legs for manana and might mix in shoulders if I get there early enough.

Also 4 lbs down since the 3rd. Heading in the right direction slowly
          Last edited by 150class; 01-21-2021, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I'm missing every day this week. Too much going on at work with the youth livestock show going on and Covid vaccinations planning.

Comment

I hope you don't mind me jumping in a little late.

I'm 54, 6'0", and weigh 194 lbs. I have been working out with Camp Gladiator 5x a week (or so) for a year. In January, I started doing some lifting with some friends 2x a week, and am trying to keep the 7 workouts in the 5 day span going. On the weekends I try to do some low impact stuff, mostly walking several miles a day.

This year I am trying to drop my body fat percentage, get stronger, and stay health/uninjured. My last body fat measure was 17% and it was done in Jan 2020. Over the last month or so I have noticed I am slowly leaning out - maybe finally on top of my metabolism again.

I really struggle with food and nutrition. I have been told I need to eat more but I don't really get hungry after breakfast. I have tracked my macros, cals, and everything I put in my mouth, small meals more often, but end up 700 - 800 calories short at the end of the day day. Already eat clean, macros in order, and avoid sugars. The wife wants to lose weight and she is considering Adaptive Nutrition, does anyone have any experience with their program?

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcortex View Post
                I hope you don't mind me jumping in a little late.

I'm 54, 6'0", and weigh 194 lbs. I have been working out with Camp Gladiator 5x a week (or so) for a year. In January, I started doing some lifting with some friends 2x a week, and am trying to keep the 7 workouts in the 5 day span going. On the weekends I try to do some low impact stuff, mostly walking several miles a day.

This year I am trying to drop my body fat percentage, get stronger, and stay health/uninjured. My last body fat measure was 17% and it was done in Jan 2020. Over the last month or so I have noticed I am slowly leaning out - maybe finally on top of my metabolism again.

I really struggle with food and nutrition. I have been told I need to eat more but I don't really get hungry after breakfast. I have tracked my macros, cals, and everything I put in my mouth, small meals more often, but end up 700 - 800 calories short at the end of the day day. Already eat clean, macros in order, and avoid sugars. The wife wants to lose weight and she is considering Adaptive Nutrition, does anyone have any experience with their program?
                No help on the nutrition because I more often then not eat like crap screwing over the progress I make in the gym

Didn't make it this AM because I went scouting for ducks. Back At it tomorrow after the hunt hopefully

Comment

OK guys, I'm in... again. I said I would in 2020 but once quarantine and working from home started I mainly focused on 12oz curls and junk food. Quick history- from 2002-2014 I steadily gained weight with a couple small drops. Stayed at or over 200 which is heavy for my 5'8" frame. Lost nearly 60 pounds in 2014 and kept most off for a number of years. Started to creep back up and im around 188 now. Needs to stop. Eating clean, limited drinking, start working out.

Weekend workout was redoing a 120 sq ft flagstone patio. Moving and mixing 1500lb of cement plus the rock has me feeling it this morning. Loving it. Had 4 beers since 1/1/2020.

Comment

Absolutely joke on my end not making it into the gym Friday-Monday.... Duck hunted every morning but still no excuse.

About to jump on the skeeter for a warm up and knock out a solid chest and tri work out

Comment

Trying to run more consistently...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Dear lord..... Working out first thing makes days feel 100x’s better

Warm up on the skeeter, 4 SS of chest and tri’s with a 10 min stair session for a cool down. Kept it all under 50 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Absolutely joke on my end not making it into the gym Friday-Monday.... Duck hunted every morning but still no excuse.

About to jump on the skeeter for a warm up and knock out a solid chest and tri work out
                          At least you were hunting!

I ended up missing my second workout on Thursday last week. First workout was weighted leg work and I just couldn't handle any agility work later that day. Legs were sore until Saturday.

This week is setting up similar - lifting buddy had Dr appointment this morning, so we are missing the weight session today. Still going to try to get in 2 today...

Comment

I made it in yesterday for legs and back after being out for a week. I found out that this Covid planning and working the stock show were making me stress eat and I gained 10 pounds.

Back in this morning and got it done. Chest and bicep supersets with abs for grins. 3X10-12

Incline chest press on smith every setting to flat/preacher curl/incline situps
                            Cable fly/BB curl/ab roller
                            DB chest press/arm blaster/hanging leg raise.

Comment

A good morning for the gym today. Hardly anyone was there until I got ready to leave. Legs and tricep supersets today.

Skull crushers/leg extension/incline situp
                              Bodyweight dip/sled leg press/calf raise/ab roller
                              Overhead rope extension/deadlift/hanging leg raise

Comment

I'll join this year. Currently at 214#s at age 32. Would like to get under 200#. I do the CrossFit workouts and I just need to get my diet under control on the weekends.

Today's workout is 5k row and every 3 min complete 10 wall balls for time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X