No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm in again. Like everyone else, I got a little crazy over the holidays food wise and now I feel it. Running works best for me but my upper body needs some serious help. Time to embrace the suck.

Comment

Legs from hell this AM

Shoulders and cardio manana

Comment

Friday was 45 minutes of light cardio on the treadmill. I was still in fasting mode at about 42 hours in.

Saturday was another leg day.
        Squats
        Straight Leg Deadlifts
        Leg Extensions
        Leg Curls
        Finished it off with 100 calorie burn on bike, another 100 on rowing machine, and then 200 calories on the treadmill.

Tonight is upper body night. My son and I are going to the Upper, Lower, Push, Pull, Legs routine.

Comment

Going to stay on my Treadmill work 30 minutes and my circuit weight training. 3 sets of 10 per exercise with 30 seconds in between sets. want to lose around 20 pounds and reduce my body fat while building muscle mass. Got to get the Miller Lites under control. Any suggestions on diet would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
            This is so awesome! I originally started this thread in 2014 and to think it’s still going strong is a testament to all of you kick a$s tbhers!

I will play again. I am 51 years old with two sons one a personal trainer and power lifter 26 yoa and the other a 19 yoa college football player. That being said, I have always pushed my boys to workout and be their best! My oldest son is now pushing back and wants me to do an all clean powerlifting meet with him and break the State record for bench press. So I guess if my body can hold up I am going to try to press 405 this year on a touch and go and at least 375 competition or more. Here goes to the aching bones!!! Good Luck everyone and keep pounding the gym!

That's awesome! Where abouts are you going to be body weight wise when you are benching 405?

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              Going to stay on my Treadmill work 30 minutes and my circuit weight training. 3 sets of 10 per exercise with 30 seconds in between sets. want to lose around 20 pounds and reduce my body fat while building muscle mass. Got to get the Miller Lites under control. Any suggestions on diet would be appreciated.
              Go check out the Keto thread. That's the diet I use. Simple and you still eat alot of the foods you like. I'd recommend losing the weight first then focus on building the muscle. But I'm no expert.

Comment

Warm up on the skeeter with a solid shoulder work out.

Tomorrow is cardio and core

Comment

My son and I had a good Push workout last night.
                  Incline BP
                  Bench Press
                  Shoulder Press
                  Tri Push Downs
                  Cable Flies
                  Cable Curls
                  Finished with some Abs

Comment

Still kicking my own arse with TUT. Chest and biceps today along with abs. Warmed up on the treadmill and bicycle and two warmup sets followed by three wring supersets.

Incline bench all the way to flat/preacher curl/incline situp
                    Incline bench all the way to flat/hammer curl bar/hanging situp
                    Seated wide grip chest press/BB curl/ab roller
                    Pec deck/arm blaster
                    Neutral grip chest press/overhead cable curls

Comment

Well I am going to finally get my workouts going today. I broke my tailbone on New Year’s Day so have been walking pretty gingerly. Gonna start up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Made it for cardio and core this AM!

Tomorrow will be a off day and may or may not be duck hunting in the AM...

Comment

A good gym day today despite the resolutioners that don't know gym etiquette.
                          I've got two more days of TUT before moving into some heavy lifting next week with cardio intervals. It should be interesting.

Legs and shoulders supersets TUT for 15 reps with abs. Treadmill, abduction machine and two warmup sets before 3 working sets.

Military press/prone leg curl/incline situp
                          Seated DB lateral raise/deadlift/hanging leg raise
                          Seated DB press/glute extension/ab roller
                          BB upright row/leg extension/cable rotation

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            That's awesome! Where abouts are you going to be body weight wise when you are benching 405?
                            Probably anywhere from 195-205.

Comment

I was so dang close from skipping this AM but made my lazy arse go! Was only in there for 35 mins but made the most of it with a 10 min skeeter warm up and a fast paced chest/tri workout.

Ill be out of town through Sunday so Ill check back in then.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                I was so dang close from skipping this AM but made my lazy arse go! Was only in there for 35 mins but made the most of it with a 10 min skeeter warm up and a fast paced chest/tri workout.

Ill be out of town through Sunday so Ill check back in then.
                                Hahaha! I skipped yesterday. I've been burning the candle at both ends for too long now.

I made sure I got up and wen this morning. I'll miss all next week due to the youth livestock show and covid meetings. Chest and triceps supersets going [pretty heavy with TUT for 10 reps

Incline chest press on smith every setting to flat/weighted dips/incline situp
                                Incline chest press on smith every setting to flat/skull crusher/cable rotation
                                Incline chest press on smith every setting to flat/inverse grip cable pushdown
                                Cable fly/overhead rope extension

Comment

Working...
                                X