Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tagged for future posts

Comment

Thanks for the thread again this year! Looking for a place for my dad and I this year can possibly fill a few more spots as well

Comment

Tagged looking for a family lease for year round use.

Comment

Tagged. Looking to get back on lease and get the kids out hunting again.
          Last edited by Electrican; 12-31-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Trying to find a place in Lavaca, Colorado, Wharton, Fayette county area. Not one for each, just one in that general area.

Comment

I'll probably have an opening... will update after season.

Comment

I’m looking for a family friendly place in The Burnet, Llano, San Saba area. Maybe even towards Brady for the right place.

Comment

Tagged as well. Looking for something between Young, Eastland, Mills, Leon up to Van Zandt. Closer to Johnson County the better!

Comment

Maybe someone needs to start back up the “I’m looking for a lease” thread. This one is for available leases lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      Maybe someone needs to start back up the “I’m looking for a lease” thread. This one is for available leases lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Kind of what I was thinking, has to be pointed out every year.

Comment

Tagging this....Looking for a lease pretty much anywhere west of I-45

Comment

Looking for a small acreage around Tilden for an old bow Hunter

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I have a 640ac lease available in Schleicher county 10 mins from Eldorado going towards Mertzon off Mount HWY. This place is on the divide, it is mesquite country. There is pens, stands , and feeders there that can be used. I lease a place from the same family that owns this place and have hunted the area for many years. I have NOT hunted this place but have drove it a few times and it’s covered up with deer. This is a year round place so you can dove, turkey, and deer hunt. Each spot will get 1 trophy, 1 cull, 3 does and 4 turkey. There has been axis not many they can be harvested as well as any hogs you see. But this is primarily a WT lease. It’s family and kid friendly with guest privileges. There is a place to set up an RV with electric and water. I am looking for a group/family to take the 4 remaining spots. There will be 5 hunters on the place. Each spot is $3000. Looking for a good management mind group that wants a great place to hunt long term. Please be able to fill all spots. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I will be going down to get the place leased the last weekend off extended season. All money is due at time off lease signing the first year then split into two payments there after.

Comment

Interested but need a group I'm a solo hunter. Willing to join a group if someone needs a hunter.

Comment

Working...
                                X