No announcement yet.

Wise County officer shot???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder which motorcycle “club” he belongs to?

Comment

They just offered up a $5000 reward for "Tips leading to Arrest" they must be losing confidence in finding him soon

Comment

w/m - 6'2" - 200# - bald

Comment

I wonder where he was coming from and where he was headed. I also read where he had a warrant out for suspected armed robbery. I also read the Officer was wounded in the leg.

Comment

It was a Rhome PD officer that was show. GSW to the leg but he is doing good. Hopefully they can find this dirt bag!!

Comment

Wise County officer shot???

State Troopers stopped by and spoke to my wife today, and gave a few more details, but were mostly looking for any surveillance video that anyone might have. This deal went down about 350-400yds from my house. Apparently the ******* who shot the cop knocked on one of my neighbors back door asking for water and a ride, and got the door slammed in his face. He then headed on north toward some semi-brushy pasture land and hasn’t been seen since. That land adjoins 287 to the west, so he could have potentially holed up in some cover until dark and crossed over, or headed up the train tracks. Quite a few houses to the east.

If he had a phone, he could have gotten a ride from several different spots.

I hope he never makes it into “custody”, but straight to the morgue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Wonder which motorcycle “club” he belongs to?
                Not mine.

Comment

He will probably shave and don a hat with sunglasses. He is still a POS. and hopefully will soon meet the maker.

Comment

Wonder how long he'll be on the run before he gets caught

Comment

Another unrelated Manhunt started near NRS! These pastures are gonna be covered with outlaws at this rate lol

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                        Another unrelated Manhunt started near NRS! These pastures are gonna be covered with outlaws at this rate lol

I heard it was a high speed chase started in ft worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has a name of the suspect been released?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Has a name of the suspect been released?
                            The first shooting suspect's name was posted on Facebook.
                            Last edited by 88 Bound; 06-15-2021, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I’m not sure they have a name or description of the second fugitive.

Comment

New article up on the first guy, they search 1,500 acres today and also stated he was in possession of meth.

The Wise County Sheriff’s Office led a multi-departmental search effort Wednesday around New Fairview, vetting a theory that Royce Wood, the suspect believed to be involved in the shooting of a Rhome police officer Sunday, might still be hiding in the area, or dead. 

Comment

Working...
                                X