Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Congrats again Oscar.

My wife and I are still hitting it everyday we have planned. We normally go 2 or 3 days and then take a day off. Im doing heavy, lower reps(15 warm up then 8,6,4) right now and it is kicking my *** energy wise. Im eating plenty including carbs but after 2 or 3 days Im toast. I guess my age is starting to show. Im doing this through the month of June and then Im going to change up my workout routine for July and cut the carbs way down.
    Have you tried supplementing Creatine? It can help you with the endurance aspect. I take 5 grams daily.

Comment

I tried to chicken out on legs but ended up making it in.... Legs no longer function

Comment

Got in and got it done this morning. Back and leg supersets 3X8-10 with some ab work as well. My abs are sore from yesterday too!

Lat pulldown neutral grip/leg extension/incline situp
        Bodyweight pullup/seated sled press/calf press/ab roller
        BB row inverted grip/prone leg curl/hanging leg raise
        V-bar landmine row strip sets/weighted crunch

Shoulders and something else tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
          Have you tried supplementing Creatine? It can help you with the endurance aspect. I take 5 grams daily.
          I havent but it has been on my mind. Do you have a clean, if there is such a thing, product to recommend? Im just very leary of most supplements but always searching. I have a lot on my plate right now and just havent had the energy/time to delve into finding something suitable. Maybe you can short that up for me with a recommendation.

Comment

I havent but it has been on my mind. Do you have a clean, if there is such a thing, product to recommend? Im just very leary of most supplements but always searching. I have a lot on my plate right now and just havent had the energy/time to delve into finding something suitable. Maybe you can short that up for me with a recommendation.
            RTP,

I've been very pleased with Beast Sports Nutrition's Beast Mode Creatine. I mix it with my preworkout before gym and I have another shot of it with a vitamin C packet and Pedialyte cocktail post work out.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              RTP,

I've been very pleased with Beast Sports Nutrition's Beast Mode Creatine. I mix it with my preworkout before gym and I have another shot of it with a vitamin C packet and Pedialyte cocktail post work out.

Thank you sir. I’ll give it a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am currently taking Muscle Feast Creapure Monohydrate. Its unflavored. All the reading I did suggested to go with a Monohydrate made with Creapure. Supposedly the "Creapure" symbol on the label indicates a cleaner product.

Another product that I have heard good recommendations for is made by Legion called Recharge. I will probably try it next once I run out of my current supply.

Comment

Chest and shoulders today. I have to work a little tomorrow so I'll probably hit it again to make up for missing a week.

Incline bench press on smith every setting to flat/rear delt fly/hanging leg raise
                  Incline bench press on smit every setting to flat/lateral raise/ab roller
                  Cable fly/Arnold press/incline sit up
                  Inverse grip bench press/front raise
                  DB chest press strip set

Back and triceps are on the menu for tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

Comment

yesterday afternoon.... The garage gym was STEAMY!!

Barbell Deadlifts 3 x 8
                    Lying Leg Curls 2 x 12
                    Barbell Shrugs 3 x 12
                    Flat Dumbbell Chest Press 3 x 12
                    Dumbbell Pullover 2 x 12
                    Bodyweight Chin-Ups 2 x 12
                    Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 x 12
                    Barbell Curls 3 x 12
                    Tricep Pressdowns 3 x 12
                    Standing Calf Raises 3 x 12
                    Bodyweight Decline Sit-Ups 3 x 20

Comment

Knocked out arms and cardio this morning

Comment

My goal is to cycle 40 miles this fall. doing 15 now. I have road & mountain bikes and a spin bike indoors. I have set up a car port gym. Which includes a cable system using 5 gallon buckets and bricks for weight. (works great) Sit ups and push ups on the floor or incline board. Now I need a pull up bar.

Comment

I made it in Saturday before work and tore it up on back, triceps and biceps.

I had a house full of people all weekend and a 4 year old's birthday party on Sunday so I'm exhausted. I skipped today, but will hit it hard tomorrow.

Comment

Still hitting it 6-7 days a week. Changes up routine a few weeks backs and hitting all major body parts each workout for one set. Still figuring out which exercises to pair up, but I’m liking the change. If anyone has any full body routines they’d like to share, I’m all ears.

Comment

Made it Saturday (missed yesterday) and knocking out chest and cardio now

Comment

Got in a good one this morning. Chest and bicep supersets with some abs thrown in.

Incline bench press/preacher curl/incline sit up
                                Bench press/hammer curl/ab roller
                                DB fly/arm blaster/incline leg raise
                                Seated wide grip chest press strip sets/DB bilateral curl strip sets

Tomorrow is gonna suck cuz it's leg day.

Comment

Working...
                                X