Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Texas Lease

Hi Everybody,

I thought I had something lined up for the fall, but it fell through.

2 (or more if needed) responsible, gainfully-employed, family-oriented hunters (brothers) looking for a lease within two hours of Denton. We are looking for a year-round lease. Primarily concerned with deer, but obviously turkey/ducks/dove are a plus.

Our budget is $2500/hunter. We don't need any amenities; we enjoy roughing it. We have our own feeders/blinds. My kids are young, but I would love the option to bring family along when they are the appropriate age.

I've been told by those in the know to appeal to landowners' sensibilities and point out that I'm a special education teacher.

Also throwing out a $1000 finders bonus for signed lease agreement if anyone can point us in the right direction.

I've talked up the locals, written letters, and have many other feelers out there. Hoping we can get something lined up.

Counties of interest: Cooke, Denton, Wise, Grayson, Montague, Archer, Wise, Jack, Clay, Hunt, Fannin, Parker, Collin (will entertain others as well)

Archery-only OK. Thanks!

Nic
    (940) 391-6056

Comment

I've extended my one-spot search to 150 miles from Springtown; that outer radius includes (from south to north) Burnett, Brady, Ballinger, Sweetwater, Guthrie, Quanah, & virtually all of south-central Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
        Link isn't opening for me

l
        This place wouldn't happen to be off of FM 3347 just off 962 would it??

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stroked View Post
          This place wouldn't happen to be off of FM 3347 just off 962 would it??
          No idea.
          I wanted to check it out, but the link wasn't working for me

Comment

TTT for those still looking. Like me!

Comment

Still looking here also. Just need a small place for family. 200 acres

Comment

Shot in the dark here but I'm looking to fill a spot on a mule deer lease somewhere between Marathon and slightly East of Sanderson. If anyone knows a possible opening please PM me.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hunt with us at trophy ridge outfitters in Stonewall texas

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                          This is actually a fake ad, called about it.

Comment

2,000 acres low fence - Sterling

2000 acres low fence
                            Deer, Turkey, Hog, Dove, and Quail
                            Electric and water and small camp house
                            5 hunters max
                            $20,000 per year

Call / Text: (361) 550-0282

Comment

Find hunting leases that are handpicked for quality hunters. Information on hunting leases in Texas, top guides & outfitters and all the hunting gear you need.

Use PROMO CODE: “THLL30” at checkout for a 30-day Free Trial.

Comment

Found on Facebook

I have several spots on my south Texas deer lease just come available. 28 miles south of Freer. We are MLD. We have 4,500 acres and 13 ponds. Great dove and quail hunting. Last year we harvested a 182in trophy buck several 150’s and a couple of 160’s. We have multiple 160-175in 4yr that we are watching grow. Price per gun is $5250. If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me at 2816220529. I’ll be down next week/weekend to show the property.

Comment

Working...
                                X