$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
    Do yall have a separate bank account yall use for this? I'm a little leery of connecting my bank account to coinbase.
    It’s fine

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Since Coinbase was listed on Nasdaq I'd like to think it's safe (or a lot safer) than others.

But do you have to connect your bank account?
      I had to connect something to it, so I just used a older savings account. So I bought some eth on coinbase but it doesn't show yet. How long till you can transfer it to metamask? Then what after you get it to metamask?

Comment

Nevermind, just saw the email where I have to wait til the 20th to send my eth off of coinbase.

Comment

I have ETH in Coinbase and now have Metamask set up. Once I move some ETH over to Metamask, how to I turn that into ETHMax?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
            So I’ve now got a butt load of Emax but not showing up on MetaMask just yet. Assuming it take a bit. It shows my ETH leftover from swapping.

Same here
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              I have ETH in Coinbase and now have Metamask set up. Once I move some ETH over to Metamask, how to I turn that into ETHMax?

Go into the browser on metamask and type in uniswap and follow link, then paste ethmax code in and do the swap adjust slippage to 5%

Comment

Did you have to wait 5 days to move from coinbase to metamask?

Comment

I did

Comment

I haven't moved it yet. That will probably be the case I'm guessing.
                    Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                    Go into the browser on metamask and type in uniswap and follow link, then paste ethmax code in and do the swap adjust slippage to 5%
                    10/4 and thanks. You talk about a brain overload for a Saturday. lol

Comment

I had the first problem today with that. Transferring straight from the bank to Coinbase. I then sent another $650 to Coinbase from PayPal after I linked it and it went straight through, no hold.

Comment

I haven't moved it yet. That will probably be the case I'm guessing. 10/4 and thanks. You talk about a brain overload for a Saturday. lol

I have no clue what I’m doing but I have a couple of these coins or tokens lol.

Comment

Just tried to do the swap and yep, I have to wait 5 days.lol Well at least I am set up now for when the next one comes down the line.

Comment

Just tried to do the swap and yep, I have to wait 5 days.lol Well at least I am set up now for when the next one comes down the line.

I bought it with PayPal and it let me switch it straight over. Now it's saying it about $45 to swap it to emax from eth in the metamask app.

Comment

I think I’ve got a one week hold for Emax and Kishu. Let’s see what they do. I said I was holding off after cashing out yesterday on elonone and Kishu, but I can’t help it. Money to be made.

Comment

I bought it with PayPal and it let me switch it straight over. Now it's saying it about $45 to swap it to emax from eth in the metamask app.
                                Cheap gas fee. Burn it!

Comment

Working...
                                X