No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSM got more favorable news on anti-dumping of silicone metals. Seeing a nice kick today and expect to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      ZOM has gone Zombie. Glad I got out at 2.24. Tempting to get back in at 1.53.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Been in and out of Zom 3 times now, with great returns. Unfortunately, got sidetracked by life and missed this downturn. It's correcting some today though, hoping that continues.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Cscw
        I held this stock for 3 months just watching it slowly fade away. Finally sold on a bounce and took small loss. Finally for no reason whatsoever, no news, no earnings, just jumped because of some group i imagine. Zero rhyme or reason for the jump.

Comment

I got back in ZOM for the 4th time yesterday at 1.77. Let's see if I can clip another coupon from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_RaiderHTC View Post
            I held this stock for 3 months just watching it slowly fade away. Finally sold on a bounce and took small loss. Finally for no reason whatsoever, no news, no earnings, just jumped because of some group i imagine. Zero rhyme or reason for the jump.
            i did the same a while back, definitely learning some lessons. its running right now, good thing because i am sill holding from 3 days ago

i keep watching zom...very tempting lol

Comment

RWBYF starting to move, making some solid investments and might be worth looking into this one.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                I got back in ZOM for the 4th time yesterday at 1.77. Let's see if I can clip another coupon from it.

Did the same at 1.78

Thus far not liking what I'm seeing. Looks like a lot of people bought back in at ~1.50 and selling off taking the 20% gains at 1.80. Was hoping to see it keep surging off the 50ma but it broke that support...We shall see....
                Last edited by lwelch70; 03-26-2021, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                  Ok, I have to ask. Has anyone been following the hype behind LTNC? Might go down as the biggest pump and dump ever! I couldn’t help but get in on a few shares. Anyone else care to share their opinion?

How long you think it will take to see a big run? I see up 10% today but not sure what your thoughts are on the high potential

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                    Did the same at 1.78

Thus far not liking what I'm seeing. Looks like a lot of people bought back in at ~1.50 and selling off taking the 20% gains at 1.80. Was hoping to see it keep surging off the 50ma but it broke that support...We shall see....

I sold at $2.65 and kept 500 free shares, so hoping we get back to that range and I’ll probably dump these. Don’t see anything more on the horizon, unfortunately. Maybe the Reddit guys will push this one up if shorts get too carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                      How long you think it will take to see a big run? I see up 10% today but not sure what your thoughts are on the high potential

No idea but when you look at the chart it doesn't really follow the same path of most pump and dumps. Most of them are sideways and then straight up then straight down. LTNC does have a few big promoters on Twitter but the charts trend like a real company. I'm no expert so take a look and let me know what you see. I still think its a pump and dump but just on a bigger scale.

Comment

I cant really tell what it does, but put a few hundred in it as what I’m willing to loose. Currently up 24% so might just dump it early next week and take a quick profit. Would be interesting if it ran more, but up 47000% for 6 months which would have been nice to get in back then with same investment.

Comment

What’s the move this week?

Comment

PSRU getting pumped. NFT play. I'm just watching. Wouldn't be surprised though if it gaps up tomorrow over 3 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              PSRU getting pumped. NFT play. I'm just watching. Wouldn't be surprised though if it gaps up tomorrow over 3 cents.
                              CEO looks sketchy and so do financials. R/S in 2020. Think I'm going to sit this one out. Too many PR's too.

Comment

These guy are taking advantage of their ‘followers’ on twitter....after watching several of these trending tickers I’m convinced they throw a ticker out after they’ve already loaded up and let the suckers run it up for them so they can dump it for a nice profit. Beware if you are buying in on these, they dump quick.

The OTC market has changed a lot just in my short time of trading, so I’ve switched to crypto for some nice gains.

Comment

Working...
                                X