No announcement yet.

Son's Truck Stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should hang car thieves. No, I'm not kidding.

Comment

Sorry about the theft. Storage might be hefty, get there ASAP and have it towed.
      Hope it is not stripped beyond the wheels, doors, and tailgate.
      Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
        Sorry about the theft. Storage might be hefty, get there ASAP and have it towed.
        Hope it is not stripped beyond the wheels, doors, and tailgate.
        Good luck.
        I have a pretty good feeling its staying there! I will know more after I get there. I know the seats are gone also. Probably not worth messing with.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Thieves have nothing to fear other than a homeowner with a gun these days. The Harris County DA is real piece of work.
          I agree, when my truck was burglarized and vandalized in Houston
          I never had any type of law Enforcement even call or show any interest, and I was parked directly under the security camera and near to the security guard shack , my buddy had his house burglarized and the police only showed up for a welfare check
          Never looked at the video

Comment

Nothing worse than a thief! Hope they find it!

Comment

Probably stripped pretty close to the salvage yard maybe within a few hundred yards. Where in Humble was it stolen from?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                They should hang car thieves. No, I'm not kidding.
                If they would start cutting off hands car theft would drop like a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                  Probably stripped pretty close to the salvage yard maybe within a few hundred yards. Where in Humble was it stolen from?
                  Deerbrook mall Sat evening at 645pm.

Comment

Man do I hate thieves! They have stolen several trucks and trailers from us in the past few years. Police are worthless on these crimes. We spent a ton on security cameras and fencing and it doesn't stop them.

Comment

Seems like the Houston area is the worst for auto theft and only seems to be getting worse. I got a buddy that owns a concrete business for several years and he doesnt even get worked up when trailers, equipment, tools, etc. get stolen because it happens so often now. The worst part is that he just wraps it up in the cost of doing business which only gets pushed on his customers.

Comment

Really sad that the only theft deterrent is having insurance out the wazoo.
                        Catching them in the act and a bullet to the brain pan is what needs to happen.

Comment

Sorry pieces of trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Can't stand a thief!!!

Comment

Comment

Interested to hear how "stripped" it was. There are a ton of those trucks out there so parts are relatively cheap. It might be salvagable if it is just a new steering column, seats, radio and wheels & tires. Still sucks though........

Comment

Working...
                                X