No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question...when you guys "take profits".....about how much do you pull from your overall shares? Just to break even and let it ride, more less often or less more often?
    Last edited by Rex; 02-05-2021, 03:07 PM.

Comment

OCGN is on a roll! I got in 2 days ago, not sure when to sell..

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
        Question...when you guys "take profits".....about how much do you pull from your overall shares? Just to break even and let it ride, more less often or less more often?
        I will tell you this right now. We are in very rare times. 99% of the time penny plays pop and then crash.

Do not get used to selling "some" and riding the rest. When it stops working, and it will, you'll remember this.

And NO ONE should listen to price targets like ZOM to $10 You have to know people simply pulled that out of their rear ends. And I 100% promise you the people saying it will hit $10 will not be around when/if it ever gets to $5 or $2 Well the ones who bought at $1 may be there at $2 but not the people who started the pump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          MCOA weed stock has been good to me up 26%
          A nice 36% up day on MCOA. Love to see it.

I noticed something interesting on their twitter today. Clicked both well known names and they are both verified accounts so I think it's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
            On true Penny stocks if I get 15-20% gain in a day I’m out. I’ve taken my intial investment before hoping the rest would ride and it dropped to pretty much zero so now I try to just take a good gain and be happy. On some like ZOM where I got in early I’ll take portions out over time as long as there is still hype but trust me if it ever gets to $3 I’m out. I had hopes of it maybe getting there by April but once it gets to my target I’m out. I just get lucky most of the time though so don’t listen to me. And I try not to recommend a sell price unless I’m just talking crap like saying ZOM will get to $10

Listen to RiverRat over me, he actually knows what he’s doing!

Comment

Does anyone have any penny plays that have an upcoming event 1-6 months out? Like launching their own crypto coin, or product launch like ZOM (but hasn't ran up like ZOM)

Comment

Not really a penny stock but I have been watching TELL. They should have a big deal coming up around May if that happens the right way could see some good gains. BUT if that doesn't work out it may fall hard so just depends how much of a gamble you wana take.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                  A nice 36% up day on MCOA. Love to see it.

I noticed something interesting on their twitter today. Clicked both well known names and they are both verified accounts so I think it's legit.

This is interesting. Anyone have an opinion or prediction on what MCOA will do? Too late to get in? It already jumped a bunch this week.

Comment

Not a true Penny but I got into HITIF a couple weeks ago. Snoop Dogg has partnered with them and they’re opening 115 retail stores this year

Comment

KNOS

Partnered with Dogecoin
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        I will tell you this right now. We are in very rare times. 99% of the time penny plays pop and then crash.

Do not get used to selling "some" and riding the rest. When it stops working, and it will, you'll remember this.

And NO ONE should listen to price targets like ZOM to $10 You have to know people simply pulled that out of their rear ends. And I 100% promise you the people saying it will hit $10 will not be around when/if it ever gets to $5 or $2 Well the ones who bought at $1 may be there at $2 but not the people who started the pump.
                        Stimulus checks coupled with more working from home means a ton of new dumb money has entered the game. With another stimulus on the way I expect it to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                          This is interesting. Anyone have an opinion or prediction on what MCOA will do? Too late to get in? It already jumped a bunch this week.
                          Never to late when it's under 2 cents, you can get 50,000 shares for $900

It's not big money, my 50,000 shares made $218.00 today
                          Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-05-2021, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Same here. I go tin on TSNP at .15. It's been carrying a heavy load of gains for weeks now, need something else to step up!
                            TSNP will continue to move up for the next three years and rapidly. The management team that was put together, top notch.
                            Everything they laid out in there time line is getting done on time or before promised dates. Forbes said it will become a Fortune 200 company. TSNP will add wealth for many people.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                              On true Penny stocks if I get 15-20% gain in a day I’m out. I’ve taken my intial investment before hoping the rest would ride and it dropped to pretty much zero so now I try to just take a good gain and be happy. On some like ZOM where I got in early I’ll take portions out over time as long as there is still hype but trust me if it ever gets to $3 I’m out. I had hopes of it maybe getting there by April but once it gets to my target I’m out. I just get lucky most of the time though so don’t listen to me. And I try not to recommend a sell price unless I’m just talking crap like saying ZOM will get to $10

Listen to RiverRat over me, he actually knows what he’s doing!
                              Thank you guys! This is exactly what I needed to hear too! I’m always trying to learn but I really like learning from other people’s mistakes. I’m just fortunate enough that you guys will just be flat out honest. Just makes it easier. Mad respect for RR too, he definitely has a good handle on this stuff.

Comment

Im not looking to do it but Im curious if these stocks are traded throughout the weekend or just after hours today and then again premarket Monday morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X