Frito pie??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
    This thread has made me cook Frito Pies tonight!!
    I do like a little shredded lettuce on mine,and I'm gonna give it a shot of mustard on the 2nd bowl!
    Me too, bubble gutz

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      That hot chili on that cold lettuce and room temperature tomatoes. Awesome
      I can’t believe you doubled down on that - But someone else was throwing ketchup in their chili as well.

I don’t know what the eff is going on around here.

wolf - onions - cheese - fritos

It’s not rocket science and we ain’t talking master chef

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Back in the day when loincloths were used for helmets.
        Shut up Charles.
        Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        Ever hear of the Mustangs?
        They couldn't come close to beating us.
        Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        Did you go to school with dallas radio legend Mike Rhyner?
        Not that I know of.

Comment

I use Chile con queso on top and fried jalapeños

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No chili.

Chopped brisket, sliced sausage, beans and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese, diced onions, and sliced jalapeños

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              No chili.

Chopped brisket, sliced sausage, beans and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese, diced onions, and sliced jalapeños

Hard to have a frito chili pie (thread title) without chili. Sounds more like a BBQ plate in a bag

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                That hot chili on that cold lettuce and room temperature tomatoes. Awesome
                The little side salad mixed with the chile con carne on a plate of enchiladas is pretty tasty. Even better with guacamole.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  The little side salad mixed with the chile con carne on a plate of enchiladas is pretty tasty. Even better with guacamole.

Yes it is....that thought is what kept me from questioning zztex's lettuce addition.

Comment

Tortilla chips or Fritos, seasoned burger, jalapenos, lettuce is good. We call it taco pileup or mexican pileup. **** I hope the name is correct.

Comment

HEB has a seasoning called “quick chili” it with a pound of ground beef and a little tomato sauce would be a good meat for frito pie

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Yes it is....that thought is what kept me from questioning zztex's lettuce addition.
                        Y’all get it👍

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Previous to that, the ranch style beans factory was in East Fort worth off of 30. My granddad told me there used to be a prairie dog town there.

Used to be prairie dog towns all over Ft worth.
                          They are all gone now except the big one in Forest hill/ Everman.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                            Used to be prairie dog towns all over Ft worth.
                            They are all gone now except the big one in Forest hill/ Everman.
                            Didn't know that one was still there. I had heard someone had put out poison peanuts and kilt em all.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Hard to have a frito chili pie (thread title) without chili. Sounds more like a BBQ plate in a bag
                              Actually Smart ***** the thread title is Frito Pie, not Frito CHILI pie. Therefore since the dish I described is served on a bed of Fritos, it’s still Frito pie.

Comment

Man..I used Hormel last night,and I gotta say..It's just a step up from Wolf..Never again.Guess I'm gonna have to get some Chili gear from Blake,and do this the right way next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X