2019 Oilman's Archery Classic 3D Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Oilman's Archery Classic 3D Tournament

We are holding our Fall Classic on August 17th 2019 at Buffalo Field Archery in Houston Tx. This tournament has been raising funds for St. Jude’s Research Hospital since 2007 with help from our friends in the Oil and Gas industry.

The Oilman’s Archery Classic is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created for the challenge and enjoyment of fellow archers, exclusively in the oil and gas industry.

To enter, you MUST be in the Oil and Gas industry. Production, Operations, Maintenance, Service or related companies are encouraged to sign up. Can't make a 4 man team? Sign up and we can assign you to a team.

If you are unable to shoot and still want to help, you can become a sponsor or volunteer.

To become a sponsor, click here:

Click here to register:
    Sign-In: 6:30 am ----- Shotgun Start: 8:00 amOn Site Registration: August 17, 2019Location: Buffalo Field Archery Club13155 Clay RdHouston, TX 77043   Buffalo Archery Club Welcomes New Memebers To become a member visit the BFAC Membership Page

Click here to review the rules of the shoot:

If you would like to volunteer, click here:

Join up, bring a client or coworkers, enter the various raffles, shoot the novelty and have a good time with industry related folks. Hope to see you there.

Sign-In: 6:30 am ----- Shotgun Start: 8:00 am

On Site Registration: August 17, 2019

13155 Clay Rd
    Houston, TX 77043

Darrel Chandler (Last of the Bowhicans)
    V.P. Oilman’s Archery Classic

We will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      We will be there!
      Good deal. Have you registered?

Comment

I had no clue this was an event. Been on the Houston area since 2011 and attend all the Oilman's events. Guess the guys I dealt with were more fisherman than archers/hunters

Sucks that I was laid-off, now I can't attend this one

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          I had no clue this was an event. Been on the Houston area since 2011 and attend all the Oilman's events. Guess the guys I dealt with were more fisherman than archers/hunters

Sucks that I was laid-off, now I can't attend this one
          Come volunteer and enjoy the day. Maybe you'll find someone hiring.

Comment

Wow, how have I never heard of this!!! Def going to look into it. Might have to get assigned to a team though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
              Good deal. Have you registered?
              Not sure. I usually shoot as part of the Tanmar team. I don't know if they have registered yet or not.

Comment

Follow up. We have had a slow registration this year so we need a few more.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                    X