Montgomery County NWTF Banquet Ticket Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!

Heading out in a little while for the second day of setting up for the banquet, so this will likely be my last post on this thread for a while.

THANK YOU to all who entered the drawing, and congratulations again to the winners!

If you didn't win, you can still purchase tickets at the door and join us for a great night!

Comment

My plus one can’t go. Anyone care to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
        My plus one can’t go. Anyone care to go?
        Hit up Shane(quackerbox) he might go. We are about to head that way in a few minutes.

Comment

Missing out if y’all didn’t make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post

Missing out if y’all didn’t make it!

Had a blast! Good food and the beer was cold! Our tbh table all won fishing rods and got pocket knives. Definitely looking foward to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              Had a blast! Good food and the beer was cold! Our tbh table all won fishing rods and got pocket knives. Definitely looking foward to next year.

Hell ya! More details in new post tomorrow

Comment

We are really happy that ya'll came to the banquet and had a good time!

I think this was our best turnout since we started the chapter in 2017!

It lasted longer than we were shooting for, but it's just so hard to give away as many items as we do and finish on time. We will be working on that for next year's banquet.

THANK YOU again to all who entered the drawing, those of you came out to support our chapter, and TBH administration for this GREAT forum!

Comment

Montgomery County NWTF Banquet Ticket Giveaway

Little late on my follow up but man what a great time.

Thanks to Native Texan for the opportunity to sit at his tables and shake hands with some amazing people. The evening was filled with raffles, food, beverages and laughes a plenty.

It started with dumping tickets in buckets, that seemed like it would never end. Like clowns out of a car at the circus, I didn’t think I would ever get to the end of the booklet. I purchased a playing card for a chance to win a NWTF knife and I didn’t realize at the time, a gun. We will get to that later on. The evening started off with a drawing for table numbers and wouldn’t you know it, we were drawn. I had to arm wrestle hogslayers bride for the right to spin the wheel. She wasn’t going up if we paid her. On the wheel was some gift cards, 22 pistols and some rods. I spun and landed on the rods. They proceeded to let us know it wasn’t just for the person spinning, it was for the whole table! Our table had 5 and the other TBH table had 3, so we got 8 rods. Next food was served. Then they pulled the playing cards out and I was drawn. Everyone started rubbing on me like I was lucky or something. Picked up my knife and an envelope with 9mm on it. The knife gave me a chance to win an opportunity for another AR or pistol. I guess I wasn’t lucky enough. We spent the remainder of the night watching very rich people spend money left and right. We acquired a bucket and proceeded to load it with koozies and other items of interest. Did I mention free beer? Yea. Our table had issues. The beer evaporating before our eye. It was going down quick fast and in a hurry. All in all I’d say the evening was a success for the NWTF and TBHers alike. Can’t wait for the next banquet. I know me and a few others who will gladly go again!!

Thanks to Native Texan and the NWTF for setting it up and adding a few more turkeys to the club.

Gobble Gobble!!

Last of the Bowhicans

Now the swag.

Club Slayer

Pistola

Knives and Michael, I have your plaque. Let me know when you come to town I’ll let you buy me lunch and present it to you.

Forgot to mention a table of Aggies must have thrown a ticket into the bucket for these cornhole bags. The disgust when they hit the table was noticeable. I said hey I’ll give you a dollar for those bags. The kid said give me my dollar. Being broke I borrowed a dollar from Allen. It’s your wknd with the kids bud. I’ll leave them on the back porch.

Comment

Thanks for the great write up and the pics Darrel!!

We had our best banquet turnout ever, and will likely be a top 10 in the nation NWTF chapter this year. Not bad for only our 3rd year!

Our chapter raised a lot of money for Eastern Turkey stocking, habitat improvement projects, and TPWD public hunting land leasing.

We are planning to have our banquet on a Friday next year so it's easier on folks who have to work the next day. Going to try to speed things up a bit too.

We are also planning a sporting clays event in February. Should be a lot of fun...like a mini banquet with lots of stuff to win.

Happy to hear ya'll had a good time!! Maybe next year we can fill all those seats at the TBH tables.

Thanks again to everyone for supporting our chapter!

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                      Thanks for the great write up and the pics Darrel!!

We had our best banquet turnout ever, and will likely be a top 10 in the nation NWTF chapter this year. Not bad for only our 3rd year!

Our chapter raised a lot of money for Eastern Turkey stocking, habitat improvement projects, and TPWD public hunting land leasing.

We are planning to have our banquet on a Friday next year so it's easier on folks who have to work the next day. Going to try to speed things up a bit too.

We are also planning a sporting clays event in February. Should be a lot of fun...like a mini banquet with lots of stuff to win.

Happy to hear ya'll had a good time!! Maybe next year we can fill all those seats at the TBH tables.

Thanks again to everyone for supporting our chapter!
                      If you can't fill them my wife and I will definitely be back. We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        If you can't fill them my wife and I will definitely be back. We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves
                        Awesome!

Maybe next year you won't have to leave early since it will be on a Friday.

Comment

Working...
                        X