No announcement yet.

Calling all North Texas Elk Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Txdot has 121 at bass pro jacked up today. Give yourself time or look for alternative routes on waze or google maps.

Comment

What's the average attendance for one of these?

Comment

How did your banquet go?
        Curious how many firearms you had for prizes and raffles and auction?
        And how was attendance ?
        Would love to see some of your guys come up for a local banquet up this way, ours is in June in Laramie.

Comment

Banquet went pretty good. Don't have the final numbers yet. We had 20 - 25 firearms in the various raffles, auctions, etc... attendance looked ok (250-275) but we were competing against the Texas Trophy show this weekend and the highway in front of the hotel was closed down all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
            Banquet went pretty good. Don't have the final numbers yet. We had 20 - 25 firearms in the various raffles, auctions, etc... attendance looked ok (250-275) but we were competing against the Texas Trophy show this weekend and the highway in front of the hotel was closed down all weekend.
            We'll be there next year. I want to take some customers.

Comment

Sounds like your banquet is just a tad smaller than ours up here in Laramie. They usually pull 300+ folks in. Gun wise sounds pretty close.
              Too bad about the competition and the road. I'm from Grapevine and know how that traffic can be. I got out if there 31 years ago though, still kind of small town then.

sent you a pm Humper

Comment

Working...
              X