Calling all North Texas Elk Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all North Texas Elk Hunters

The North Texas Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) annual big game banquet is set for August 10th at the Grapevine Embassy Suites (next to Bass Pro Shops). Hope to see some of you die hard elk chasers at the event.

Lots of guns, hunts and cool hunting related stuff in the auctions and drawings and all the money going to a great conservation organization.

Anyone planning on attending? I'll be working the gun table and selling beer mugs.

Comment

Interesting would check it out but will be in CO.

Comment

Nice to hear you all have a banquet in Grapevine, my old stomping grounds.
        RMEF is a great org.
        The banquets are always fun and a great way to meet some fellow elk hunters.

Humper if you could find a way to do a hunt swap with an outfitter up here , a hog hunt on a low fence ranch would sell well up here and maybe you could get a pronghorn hunt or something. Our Snowy Range Chapter has several guys that make trips down for hog hunting and many more that would like to.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
          Nice to hear you all have a banquet in Grapevine, my old stomping grounds.
          RMEF is a great org.
          The banquets are always fun and a great way to meet some fellow elk hunters.

Humper if you could find a way to do a hunt swap with an outfitter up here , a hog hunt on a low fence ranch would sell well up here and maybe you could get a pronghorn hunt or something. Our Snowy Range Chapter has several guys that make trips down for hog hunting and many more that would like to.
          Thanks, I'll mention this to our hunt coordinator... It always amazes me the value a hog hunt brings from folks up north and out west.

Comment

Depending on workload, I'll try and make it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s this coming Saturday. Lots of guns, hunts and cool stuff in the auctions, raffles and games.

Comment

Interested but out of town....hunting

Comment

Might be fun. Will look into it

Comment

Cant make it but if I buy raffle tickets online can you still win?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      Cant make it but if I buy raffle tickets online can you still win?
                      Give Christie a call at 214-693-8523 and she can help you out.

Comment

Great organization and always a good time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

About to head over to the hotel to help with the setup. Doors should be open by 5:30 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            Anyone planning on attending? I'll be working the gun table and selling beer mugs.
                            You don't need to be anywhere near mugs of beer!

Have fun brutha!

Comment

My parents will be there tonight. They always enjoy the banquet.

Comment

Working...
                              X