Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    For what reason would only certain individuals be allowed to see his body???
    I'm not doubting YOUR story that a "body" was dumped but why all the viewing privilege and secrecy?? What would be the big deal around this? It makes no sense unless they were trying to hide something..
    Call me sceptical but there is something very, very fishy about that and considering who was in charge at the time makes me even that much more skeptical..
    Hell Sadam Hussein's bloody face was plastered all of the media for weeks..
    I don't disagree with you, there was a lot of skeptics on the ship... I just stated the facts that I know. I have no clue who was in the bag.

Comment

If osama was still alive he would've been on the Pakistani tv the next night calling out America. Same with the 9/11 hijackers who are supposedly still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        If osama was still alive he would've been on the Pakistani tv the next night calling out America. Same with the 9/11 hijackers who are supposedly still alive.
        Not if he's in a bunker chained down... Or a million other places.

All I know is it's real fishy they didn't show the entire world proof that he was dead. If the entire planet ever needed proof of a death it was OBL.

And he's one of the only people where proof was not shown? Really?

None of us will ever know the truth IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Not if he's in a bunker chained down... Or a million other places.

All I know is it's real fishy they didn't show the entire world proof that he was dead. If the entire planet ever needed proof of a death it was OBL.

And he's one of the only people where proof was not shown? Really?

None of us will ever know the truth IMO
          Who has him chained down and why? The world would explode if it came out he was still alive. All of the Middle East, Russia, and 90% of the planet would give anything possible to expose the US with something like that.

I don't disagree some type of proof would help 1% of people. Everyone else would have the same opinion as they do now. If you believe he's dead you say, yep that's a picture of dead osama. If you believe he's alive; that's not him, body double, photoshop, stunt double, etc.

Comment

There is a photo. Is it really him? Idk but sure looks like him.

Comment

Naw, Not if Barry HUSSEIN Obama promised the most wanted man on the planet a new, free life, plus untold sums of cash, if he would agree to make his administration look good by agreeing to pretend to be dead and dissapear from the face of the earth forever. A total identity change... Hell he is probably living in the US running a chain of brushless car washes.. LOL Ive never believed he is dead and still don't. Why would anyone believe Hillary or Barry??

Heck with the limited amount of evidence/proof that the crookedest admin in US history provided you couldn't even get a conviction in a court of law yet millions bought it hook, line, and sinker...

Comment

Who has him chained down and why? The world would explode if it came out he was still alive. All of the Middle East, Russia, and 90% of the planet would give anything possible to expose the US with something like that.

I don't disagree some type of proof would help 1% of people. Everyone else would have the same opinion as they do now. If you believe he's dead you say, yep that's a picture of dead osama. If you believe he's alive; that's not him, body double, photoshop, stunt double, etc.
                If he came out today and could PROVE himself to still be alive 3/4 of this country would never believe it at this point.. The narrative was set in stone.. Done. Mission accomplished.. That what they do.. They bend folks minds with lies..
                RUSSIA COLLUSION!!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  There is a photo. Is it really him? Idk but sure looks like him.
                  A Bobcat resembles a Ocelot too.. We see how many get that totally wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    I don't disagree with you, there was a lot of skeptics on the ship... I just stated the facts that I know. I have no clue who was in the bag.
                    I'm glad to see that there were Skeptics on the ship.. For good reason.. I would have been right there with them..

Comment

Naw, Not if Barry HUSSEIN Obama promised the most wanted man on the planet a new, free life, plus untold sums of cash, if he would agree to make his administration look good by agreeing to pretend to be dead and dissapear from the face of the earth forever. A total identity change... Hell he is probably living in the US running a chain of brushless car washes.. LOL Ive never believed he is dead and still don't. Why would anyone believe Hillary or Barry??

Heck with the limited amount of evidence/proof that the crookedest admin in US history provided you couldn't even get a conviction in a court of law yet millions bought it hook, line, and sinker...
                      So you're saying Osama would choose cash over proving the biggest hoax of the century while simultaneously causing a huge ****storm for the country he hates more than any other?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

So you're saying Osama would choose cash over proving the biggest hoax of the century while simultaneously causing a huge ****storm for the country he hates more than any other?

I'm thinking more along the lines of he chose his LIFE with the garauntee never to be hunted again because he doesn't "exist" any longer.. Erased.. It can happen..

Comment

I'm thinking more along the lines of he chose his LIFE with the garauntee never to be hunted again because he doesn't "exist" any longer.. Erased.. It can happen..
                          Oh I know it can happen. I just don't think he's a guy that would go for it. He's also not a guy that can be trusted to stick to terms. Maybe if he had an ankle bracelet that would stick him with a lethal injection if he left his private island.

Comment

I will say one thing: I am SHOCKED that pictures have never been leaked. With all of the corruption, and all of the lies, and all of the leaks of confidential and classified information during the obama administration...how were no pictures or proof of death leaked? Leaking classified information was obama’s MO, I’m just shocked no other details came out

Comment

I do not see the deep-state crumbling, maybe some negative press, not much else.

Comment

The only thing crumbling is the middle class. We can't continue to allow politicians to sit around DC and just line their pockets with green while the middle class carries the load of the overwhelming tax burden.

Comment

Working...
                                X