Richland Creek PHL Hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richland Creek PHL Hog hunt

I'm driving up to Richland Creek on Friday February 28th. Plan on baiting Friday and Saturday for season opener on Sunday March 1st.

Plan on camping in North unit.

I am fairly certain I can get at least 2 others on pigs for bow shots, but it's open for guns too.

Anyone want to join

I just got home from our place which is just down the road and lots of water standing from all the rain
    That place is probably pretty wet right now
    I didn’t drive by the dam so no idea how much water is standing on the south side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I called TPWD Richland office and left message. They must be busy. No return call today.

Comment

They are letting water out but not enough to flood the WMA yet. Lots of pigs on the North side.

Comment

Kill em all!

Comment

I would rather hunt the North unit. Had my deer draw hunt there this past October. I know what they like and how to keep them coming back because they ate all my deer bait and wouldn't leave my area!

Comment

Richland lake has 4 gates open but it is not flooding the WMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                I'm driving up to Richland Creek on Friday February 28th. Plan on baiting Friday and Saturday for season opener on Sunday March 1st.

Plan on camping in North unit.

I am fairly certain I can get at least 2 others on pigs for bow shots, but it's open for guns too.

Anyone want to join
                I've considered going, mainly just to learn the place....because I'm having hunting with drawls. Share your trip!

Comment

I didn't go.
                  TPWD did not return my phone call to confirm area was open and in fact the season started on a Sunday. I left a message Monday and Tuesday of last week.

Comment

Started baiting hogs at Granger Lake 2 weeks ago. Headed there this coming weekend, Mar 7/8, with 2 buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                      I didn't go.
                      TPWD did not return my phone call to confirm area was open and in fact the season started on a Sunday. I left a message Monday and Tuesday of last week.
                      Should have called Austin, the people running the actual WMA are worthless

Comment

Working...
                      X