No announcement yet.

Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was good to be out, but had nothing to see while i was out...

Comment

Lets see what tomorrow brings , Im spreading corn now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
        Was out all morning. Just got back home. Saw 2 doe. Found lots of sign and some nice setups for later. Smiled and waved to couple cameras. It got warm quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Its no warm its hot when your taking care of 3 spots.

Comment

Headed to the magic hour!

Comment

Just like normal nothing showes up in the afternoon in this spot , but at least I tried .

Comment

That moment when you pack everything into your truck and head out, get all the way to the lake. Put your harness on, put your orange on, get everything in your pockets you’ll need and go to grab your stand and sticks. Only to realize that yo forgot to get your bow from the spare room yeah that happened this morning guess it’ll be an afternoon hunt instead

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

We’re having a fishing tournament out of Whitney for my cousin and family. Here’s the info.

pm me that on FB I will post it on the ODT page.

Comment

Saw a couple of young deer, 10 yards from me. Broadside. One had fading spots, the other was slightly older, but not much. Seemed a bit too small for me, so I just watched them. Saw some bigger deer about 50 - 60 yards off. Mature does, and a couple of bucks. Multiple times. So I think I may adjust my setup Decent weekend though. And now that I see there wasn't much action elsewhere, I'm not too disappointed. It was HOT!

Comment

It's always nice to get a chance to watch deer out there. Only a plus if you get a shooter in close enough.

Comment

Deer have blown me every single hunt at Aquilla, I’m upwind from the lake if they smell me now their swimming!!

Comment

first time to be on here in awhile.. first off great job nanny on the intro.. sec.. good luck to everyone this yr.. seen yall in nov.. as it's to hot for me and the fish are still biting.. so u boys that are out on the lake or river and see a red and silver Phoenix yall stop and say hello..I'll do the same if I see yall boaters.. And I'm fishing the tournament for lily so i some there...

Comment

Originally posted by CARLOCK View Post
                          first time to be on here in awhile.. first off great job nanny on the intro.. sec.. good luck to everyone this yr.. seen yall in nov.. as it's to hot for me and the fish are still biting.. so u boys that are out on the lake or river and see a red and silver Phoenix yall stop and say hello..I'll do the same if I see yall boaters.. And I'm fishing the tournament for lily so i some there...

How am I gonna catch ya in that screamer with a 25hp on my Jon?

Good see-n ya post brother. We gotta hook-set sometime soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            How am I gonna catch ya in that screamer with a 25hp on my Jon?

Good see-n ya post brother. We gotta hook-set sometime soon!
                            I'll be on the TM.. but yeah dont get offended if I buzz by.. just in route to the next fishing hole.. running 70+ is fun..

Comment

Anybody know when they are going to open Plowman?

Comment

Originally posted by WhitneyLakerat View Post
                                Anybody know when they are going to open Plowman?
                                Sometime in November was what they told me.

Comment

Working...
                                X