• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pig brother,what area are ya hitting

Comment

Plenty of big boats coming to camp.

Comment

I plan on being in camp around 1 so if someone needs a ride from primitive launch(#7) after 1300, PM me and I'll reply with my cell. Can't promise I'll answer and go pick you up but at least you'll have another contact for a ride!

Comment

im trying to get out there with yall this weekend,hopefully i aint working

Comment

Just saw 6 large pigs moving through the grass at doplar. I could not see if there were any smaller ones in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
              Just saw 6 large pigs moving through the grass at doplar. I could not see if there were any smaller ones in the group.
              That's interesting. Never have seen a pig near there. They really maybe getting pushed out of the regular areas

Comment

Over a lifetime Ive seen about 50-100 there (thats including back when we had a bunch of pigs). These where on the north side of 971 about 200 yards east of the radar. Could just see the tops of their backs as I was driving by.

Comment

By lifetime I mean the last 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    that's awesome!!
                    bro, remember a few weeks back i told you that my buddy had a sighting of a sounder of pigs down past the primative boat launch heading up stream about half a mile.......they are still in that area, he saw them just a while ago, said there is about thirty of them, he was white bassin again.........said that if he had a aph permit he could have got a couple,,, says they got alot of color, white, black, and blond..........he said they did not even realize he was there.....go kill please, someone yall are lucky i am in colorado still(mr. Piggy)

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                      bro, remember a few weeks back i told you that my buddy had a sighting of a sounder of pigs down past the primative boat launch heading up stream about half a mile.......they are still in that area, he saw them just a while ago, said there is about thirty of them, he was white bassin again.........said that if he had a aph permit he could have got a couple,,, says they got alot of color, white, black, and blond..........he said they did not even realize he was there.....go kill please, someone yall are lucky i am in colorado still(mr. Piggy)
                      I wish Granger was my back yard instead of McKinney Falls.

Comment

So your saying west of 7. North or south side of the river?

Comment

PM sent Navy

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                            So your saying west of 7. North or south side of the river?
                            north side, walking west until the trail turns a quick right.....there is supposed to be a ton of fresh rooting in the area and it's approx 100 yds from the river...

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                              Over a lifetime Ive seen about 50-100 there (thats including back when we had a bunch of pigs). These where on the north side of 971 about 200 yards east of the radar. Could just see the tops of their backs as I was driving by.

Chupacabra's...

Comment

Maybe bears?

Comment

Working...
                                X