Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    What did ya'll do to Dos Caminos? He quit posting. Did ya'll send him down the road to the left or the one to the far left?
    Never been left and never will be.

Gave credit to President Trump earlier. Job well done in taking out a bad human.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Yep he will be back under a different name.
      Been here for years now - not going anywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        And clueless too! They weren’t even talking about you....

Comment

Never been left and never will be.

Gave credit to President Trump earlier. Job well done in taking out a bad human.
          I think they're referring to Two Highways

Comment

Go Trump!! Boy howdy does it feel good to feel like an American again the past few years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              Go Trump!! Boy howdy does it feel good to feel like an American again the past few years.

Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

Comment

Amen brother! [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That had nothing to do with you and don't have a clue why you thought it did.

Comment

Oh I for got .GO TRUMP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                      And clueless too! They weren’t even talking about you....
                      My mistake

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        That had nothing to do with you and don't have a clue why you thought it did.
                        Get a little jumpy when the name calling started. Figured that was part of it.

My fault

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            I got to agree with you, at this point, it's a huge win for Trump. First, Iran will chill out, second, lil kim in NK is taking notes.

It's very ironic that Solomani's body was flown home in a cardboard box on an Iranian Airline, .

He was blown to smitherings. What was the box filled with? Car parts and a hand?

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                              He was blown to smitherings. What was the box filled with? Car parts and a hand?
                              And a couple of grease spots from the charred car seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                                How do you fight an entire region of the world that wants you dead/destroyed? Do nothing and the next generation is raised to hate you, fight them and they hate you.
                                The biggest problem in the Middle East is the lack of accessibility to education. Just read a book about an American by the name of Greg Mortenson. He founded a non-profit to build schools in Pakistan and later other parts of the Middle East. In Afghanistan it was easy to start indoctrinating and cranking out brainwashed terrorists once alkaidah started building conservative religious schools and (rather than charging) paying its students. Mortenson has been building secular schools that educate both boys and girls with the full backing of the rural communities where they're found. These communities love Americans and are empowering their females. It's important that the people of the region are given the chance to think for themselves.

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                                It’s infuriating. Forget their “religion” for a moment. Stay with me here.....

You have a group of people who do the following as per their “holy” book.

Throw GAYS off rooftops and hang them from cranes in public fashion.
                                Rape women and children.
                                Take child brides
                                Capture and kill innocent foreigners
                                Wage war on non-believers (They expect people to respect their “religion”, while telling non believers to abandon their beliefs and take up theirs faith OR DIE!?)
                                Convert or die.

And WE ARE GRANTING THEM A PASS BECAUSE ITS PART OF THEIR “RELIGION”
                                GET THE **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NONSENSE.

The world will be at war with Islam until it is denounced worldwide, no longer afforded religious protection, and is recognized globally for what it truly is.
                                You're lumping a whole lot of people together but in reality there are many different types of Muslims. It's kind like saying all those Christians are all exactly the same. You know, the Catholics, Baptists, Mormons, etc. Before the Taliban took over there were a lot of people in Afghanistan who loved Americans, and enjoyed the progress that was coming to their country by way of the West. The Taliban didn't take over with elections and as others have stated I'm sure they wouldn't have been able to do so without outside money. But imagine the poor guy who loved his freedom, loved watching Steve McQueen movies, loved capitalism and was shot in the street by the scum we're dealing with now.

Comment

Working...
                                X