Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I saw about 10 different Democrats on CNN say they were in no way saying the Iranian General was a good person who didn't deserve what he got.

I saw them then qualify those statements by saying that the issue could have been handled more diplomatically with a lesser threat of war.

There is a difference.

They were wrong, as are you.

Diplomacy has done nothing for four decades but get more people killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ronald Reagan era missile’s

The news just said Iran was shooting obsolete missilery
      I wonder if they are part of the Iran contra missile deal from the Reagan era

Not to troll but trump is now dealing with past presidential mistakes
      Like Obama returning money and Reagan selling arm’s and who knows what other countries and administration’s have sold

Comment

Anyone suspecting Trump is calling for peace knowing full well Iran is going to screw around more, then he will be able to say he tried one last time?

Comment

OK look all this WWIII stuff is a bunch of crizap started by leftist idiots who want to start hysteria and try and make Trump look bad. The most important thing in the world to the Iran regime is staying in power and keeping their way of life and privilege. The last thing they want is war because they know the outcome would be exactly as Sadam Huseins. They launched this faux attack because they have small male anatomy syndrome and nothing more. They even made sure to call ahead and let the Iraqi authorities know they were going to launch some missiles, what time, how many the whole 9 yards. They desperately wanted to make sure no lives, especially American, were lost in their small peepee attack.

Comment

Erra body a expert....

Comment

****, I wish y'all would quit quoting jer(k)-james so I wouldn't have to see his drivel and asinine posts!! I saw a LOOONNNG time ago, he had nothing to post that I'd care to see, and it has not change for the better yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post

Like Obama returning money and Reagan selling arm’s and who knows what other countries and administration’s have sold
                This isn’t new. Basically every military skirmish of my life has been a former proxy of the US we have supplied arms

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  ****, I wish y'all would quit quoting jer(k)-james so I wouldn't have to see his drivel and asinine posts!! I saw a LOOONNNG time ago, he had nothing to post that I'd care to see, and it has not change for the better yet.

Comment

Yes and of the 79 F-14 they had/have only about 20 are good to go. They wouldn't stand much of a chance if any versus our F-22.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      This isn’t new. Basically every military skirmish of my life has been a former proxy of the US we have supplied arms
                      Yeah giving Al Qauta weapons and cash to fight the Russian invasion of Afghanistan only got us years of heart ache and cheap heroine/ opioids https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_...in_Afghanistan
                      In hindsight the talaiban was bad for the drug trade
                      At least the current administration seems to recognize Afghanistan as “” Graveyard of Empires“”
                      But seeing that it’s next door to Iran we need to keep it and Iraq kinda in our pocket to samwich Iran :confused this crazy stuff is never going to end

Comment

These people are a joke JJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Yes and of the 79 F-14 they had/have only about 20 are good to go. They wouldn't stand much of a chance if any versus our F-22.
                          Or any type of SAM we produce, even our f-18’s will easily handle a tomcat

Comment

Iran, Russia, China, North Korea.... They all sell missiles and guidance systems to the bad guys. Old missiles with improved guidance systems can still be a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Iran, Russia, China, North Korea.... They all sell missiles and guidance systems to the bad guys. Old missiles with improved guidance systems can still be a bad thing.
                              Yeah , they are just shooting old stuff to posture them selves to every one kinda same posturing North Korea does every once in a while to scare Japan and ROK

Didn’t those missiles experience engine failure making them miss the targets?
                              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-08-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I still think we should sell them some more modern, more effective ordinance...let Pelosi, and Omar sell it, and let the United States Air Force deliver it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-08-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X