No announcement yet.

Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I hear right? Half the folks on that plane were Canadian??? Maybe I heard wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      Crude up about 3 1/2%, both WTI and Brent.
      Crude down today about 3%. Energy markets not particularly worried.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        They just threatened to destroy us again. It's what they do.
        Kind of ironic that more Iranians died in an Iranian stampede than American bombs.

And now 176 innocent people have died in Iran, none of which are Americans.

They are really just destroying themselves.

Pic is from CNN.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          They just threatened to destroy us again. It's what they do.
          Oh well when you say it like that, I guess Obama's decision was a good one at the time looking back. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Did I hear right? Half the folks on that plane were Canadian??? Maybe I heard wrong.
            I think canada has large population of citizens with Iranian heritage.

Comment

63 and the question is why so many... Maybe our north border is more dangerous than our south... Hmm.

Comment

It is well known that Iran's leaders and those on the "wanted" list, fly on commercial airlines so they don't get taken out. Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I think canada has large population of citizens with Iranian heritage.
                  And Indian, Chinese, and Korean.

Comment

Well it looks like trump took exactly the right level of action resulting in a possible deescalation on Iranian aggression. All the dems are on record condemning him for it. Gosh they must all feel like the idiots that they are this morning.

Can't wait to hear from Nancy and chucky.

Comment

Iranian Revenge Results

American Deaths - 0
                      Iranian Deaths -138

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        How has nothing come of this? We've witnessed Congress impeach Trump without any evidence. We had President Obama fund a Terrorist regime with $150 billion without any Congressional approval, and nothing has happened.
                        Exactly!! The reason Iran is so well funded militarily (relative to where they were) is directly due to the Kenyan, the terrorist, Barrack Hussein Obama!

He and all who were involved in the Iran deal need to pay for what they’ve done.
                        The president has ZERO AUTHORITY to enter the USA into “treaties” without congressional approval!
                        Spot on, AC!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          Crude down today about 3%. Energy markets not particularly worried.
                          15yrs ago gas would be $6 a gallon this morning.

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          I don't think we need to leave and just ignore them, giving them free reign to do whatever they want. I just don't think we will ever accomplish any kind of positive "nation building" in the Middle East. There are some good people in those countries, but it's their job to throw the terrorists out of power in their countries, not ours.

But if/when the terrorists attack us or Israel or any other ally, or if they ever get close to having nuclear weapons, etc... then we should bomb the crap out of them to keep them in check. I don't think we need an ongoing perpetual military presence there in order to do that though, do we?
                          I don’t want our troops there any more than anyone else. Fully agree we can take the place country by country and rebuild each country for them and still be dealing with the same mentality each time. But without a presence in the region keeping tabs on every ongoing, terrorist group, country funding terrorist groups I believe things will get out of control quickly. Then Instead of a small force having some “control” ( probably the wrong word to describe it) over what’s happening we truly will be in WWIII. I don’t know the right answer, my phone is not ringing because the military is looking for a new general. But I believe vacating the region would just cause larger problems to be dealt with in the future. Place more sanctions and destroy Iran economics and the price paid will be mostly by citizens giving more of them more reasons to hate us (as if they needed a reason). The leaders will still live a plush lifestyle, their priorities may change some, but their lives will not.

How do you fight an entire region of the world that wants you dead/destroyed? Do nothing and the next generation is raised to hate you, fight them and they hate you. It’s like fire ants in the yard, you can poison them and think you have them under control just to find another bed pop up. The chemicals that used to work can no longer be used.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post

How do you fight an entire region of the world that wants you dead/destroyed? Do nothing and the next generation is raised to hate you, fight them and they hate you. It’s like fire ants in the yard, you can poison them and think you have them under control just to find another bed pop up. The chemicals that used to work can no longer be used.
                            When I get ants that are resistant to normal treatment I just pour a can of gas on the bed. True that it will kill a spot of grass but that strain is gone. If that don't do it ill light a match too.

Comment

When I get ants that are resistant to normal treatment I just pour a can of gas on the bed. True that it will kill a spot of grass but that strain is gone. If that don't do it ill light a match too.
                              Lol. I got in trouble for that when I was about 10. Guess my parents were liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                You are correct. So many people do not realize this.
                                It’s infuriating. Forget their “religion” for a moment. Stay with me here.....

You have a group of people who do the following as per their “holy” book.

Throw GAYS off rooftops and hang them from cranes in public fashion.
                                Rape women and children.
                                Take child brides
                                Capture and kill innocent foreigners
                                Wage war on non-believers (They expect people to respect their “religion”, while telling non believers to abandon their beliefs and take up theirs faith OR DIE!?)
                                Convert or die.

And WE ARE GRANTING THEM A PASS BECAUSE ITS PART OF THEIR “RELIGION”
                                GET THE **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NONSENSE.

The world will be at war with Islam until it is denounced worldwide, no longer afforded religious protection, and is recognized globally for what it truly is.

Comment

Working...
                                X