ISO Matagorda fishing guide April 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Matagorda fishing guide April 10

Looking for a guide, I know it’s short notice. I contacted Glen and inquired about his service but unfortunately he is busy that day. Anyone have somebody in the area?? Glens service was in the 450 range, I did find another guide that wanted 750-800, which I though was kinda high for a day of fishing..

4 adults, wouldn’t mind a 3-4 hr trip. The above was quoted for a 6 hr trip.

450 fir 4 people is cheap. Most the time it’s $150 a person plus tip at minimum

Comment

Look up Michael’s guide service matagorda,Tx I think he’s $650-$700 range

Comment

Originally posted by MRcheeto View Post
        Look up Michael’s guide service matagorda,Tx I think he’s $650-$700 range

Him??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No sir, my rate is 650 for 1-3 people including bait, tackle, rods and reels and fish cleaning. Extra people are 100 each if you have more than 3. That is the going rate. Some charge 600 and then add on the bait. If you find one that is less be very cautious. There is probably a reason.

Michael Rolf is good. Also check with Bink Grimes, Tommy Alexander, Chris Caldwell, Kendall Kersh, Ken Marshall, Kevin Kosik, Michael Kubecka, Marty Van Dyke, Caleb Rush, Brett Sweeny and Tom Brown. There are others as well but that's a pretty good start. All of those guys are good guides.
          Last edited by Capt Glenn; 04-02-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
            No sir, my rate is 650 for 1-3 people including bait, tackle, rods and reels and fish cleaning. Extra people are 100 each if you have more than 3. That is the going rate. Some charge 600 and then add on the bait. If you find one that is less be very cautious. There is probably a reason.

Michael Rolf is good. Also check with Bink Grimes, Tommy Alexander, Chris Caldwell, Kendall Kersh, Ken Marshall, Michael Kubecka, Marty Van Dyke, Caleb Rush, Brett Sweeny and Tom Brown. There are others as well but that's a pretty good start. All of those guys are good guides.

Sorry about that Glen, I may have misunderstood. I’ll search a few of those names and see what we come up with. Also contacted a few of the names you sent me as well. I’ll also take those words of wisdom and just need to see who’s available now!

Comment

I texted several and have heard back from Bink Grimes, Tommy Alexander, Michael Rolf, Chris Caldwell, Marty Van Dyke, Tom Brown, Brett Sweeny, Michael Kubecka, Caleb Rush and Kevin Kosik and they are all booked April 10th.

Still waiting to hear back from some of the others.
              Last edited by Capt Glenn; 04-02-2021, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks Glen, I’ve been waiting to hear back as well. I appreciate you reaching out your contacts. All this for my FIL’s big 60!

Comment

No problem. It sounds like there are several big corporate trips on the 10th that have everyone booked up. I know I have gotten at least 10-12 calls looking for a guide for the 10th. I'll keep working on it to see if anyone good is available.

Comment

Might want to try Al Garrison 979-479-4213

Comment

I’ve fished with Kendall Kersh before, really nice guy that worked hard to put us on fish.

Comment

Matagorda Saltgrass Lodge (979) 240-3614

Comment

I sent you a text, Cody Vacek is open.

Comment

Troy Keen is awesome

Comment

Charlie Paradoski

Comment

Working...
                              X