Ford Bronco Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
    I will be posting before and after paint job on my 88 real soon. Paint color is Desert sand with black top
    Please do, I love that color combo

Comment

Has anyone ordered one of the new models?

I am considering selling my F150 and getting one. I also have an F250 so I could get away with driving an SUV daily.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

I am considering selling my F150 and getting one. I also have an F250 so I could get away with driving an SUV daily.
        I’m trying to talk the wife into trading in our rubicon Jeep for one. I luck yet.

Comment

I’m trying to talk the wife into trading in our rubicon Jeep for one. I luck yet.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            Used to have a 1990 Eddie Bauer. 3" lift, blue and tan. Loved cruising with the fiberglass top off
            My husband had one of these back when we were dating. Lots of fun in that truck!

Comment

I had a '91. I sure hated to sell it, but life sometimes gets in the way.

Comment

Put a reservation in the evening they opened up; hoping to have it by July. I also have a ‘67 I am going to do a frame up build on but that is going to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                  Put a reservation in the evening they opened up; hoping to have it by July. I also have a ‘67 I am going to do a frame up build on but that is going to wait.
                  Nice. Which model are you going with?

Comment

Ford Bronco Thread

The wife put in an order as soon as they opened up. She ordered the 4 Door Badlands with 2.7 Ecoboost in Shadow Black with the upgraded sound system and Sasquatch Package. She also got the Marine Grade Vinyl Seats for easy cleaning so I am curious how those are going to look and feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      The wife put in an order as soon as they opened up. She ordered the 4 Door Badlands with 2.7 Ecoboost in Shadow Black with the upgraded sound system and Sasquatch Package. She also got the Marine Grade Vinyl Seats for easy cleaning so I am curious how those are going to look and feel.

Yeah, that's nice. Do you know what it's going to cost or won't know that until you sit down with a dealer? You don't have to post the price on here just wondering.

Comment

I thought the new Broncos weren't out yet but there is one parked every morning on the Trinity River Trailhead by Woodshed in Fort Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                          I thought the new Broncos weren't out yet but there is one parked every morning on the Trinity River Trailhead by Woodshed in Fort Worth.
                          Is it the Bronco Sport? I am not sure what the sport is but it's different, seems like just a regular on road SUV?

Comment

Yeah, that's nice. Do you know what it's going to cost or won't know that until you sit down with a dealer? You don't have to post the price on here just wondering.
                            We do not know the final price. It was ordered through a good friend's dealership so I know we will get treated right when it comes to that part.

Comment

Is it the Bronco Sport? I am not sure what the sport is but it's different, seems like just a regular on road SUV?
                              I'm not sure. I'll take a pic of it next week and post it up here.

Comment

A co worker was looking for broncos the other day out here in Midland and came across a 1994 Bronco / dually. Strange looking ride. the owner has it listed on market place with another bare bones ride for 5500. If you google bronco dually you will see it when it was in better shape. Its definitely different.

Comment

Working...
                                X