1/3 of The World Believes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/3 of The World Believes

Djinns walk among us. To us they would be called shape shifters.

Definition, Synonyms, Translations of djinn by The Free Dictionary

This goes back 3000 years. To almost every continent.

Discuss.........................................

He is in charge of the USA now.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY0HgpPWBKk"]originally titled "True Reptilian SHAPESHIFTERS ART BELL disclosure with John Lear" - YouTube[/ame]

Art Bell used to have a number of segments on them. Working shiftwork I used to listen to his show when on graveyards. Lots of kooky callers were the highlight most nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Goat1 View Post
        He is in charge of the USA now.
        No sir, the name for that guy is pronounced
        "d'idiot"

Comment

Where do you come up with this stuff? Every day you post something even more bizarre than the day before.

Comment

Meds

Comment

A friend of mine at Baylor had one of these folks come to the smoothie bar there at the hospital. Freaked her out so bad she stopped me while he was still there. Guy was talking about people with reptilian eyes and some really bizarre shat.

Comment

Is the Reptilian base still under the Denver airport?

Comment

The shapeshifter thing is too far out there for me however, the Bible says some people have entertained angels without knowing it. I think that at times in my career I have run across an angel or two that were here to do some work.

Comment

Could be drugs or just mental illness

Comment

i kinda remember shapeshifters in my younger years allways seen them at the bars about 1 45 am

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                        The shapeshifter thing is too far out there for me however, the Bible says some people have entertained angels without knowing it. I think that at times in my career I have run across an angel or two that were here to do some work.
                        Bible also talks about the Witch of Endor.
                        Honestly, if you look at it objectively, much more than 1/3 of the world, believe in these types of things.
                        IMO supernatural is supernatural when you get down to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          Bible also talks about the Witch of Endor.
                          Honestly, if you look at it objectively, much more than 1/3 of the world, believe in these types of things.
                          IMO supernatural is supernatural when you get down to it.
                          Ok

Comment

Guess I am in the 2/3s.

My mom believes in all that. Thinks babies and dogs see spirits. She believes when she changing my sons diaper and he looks up into the corner of the ceiling that he is looking at my father in law who passed in 2009.

No mom, he is staring at the flashing light on the smoke detector.

I can't help but shake my head. What do you do? I blame it on the fumes of the 1000s of dollars spent on essential oils.

Comment

Had an ex-wife that was a shape shifter. She was skinny before we married then after we married she got fat. We divorced and she got skinny again. Craziest thing I ever saw !! They walk amongst us !!!
                              Last edited by sharkhunter; 03-12-2021, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X