Empty Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empty Nest

Folks I’m here to say the wife and I could not be more prouder of our son! He turned 25 at Christmas of 2021, graduated from college. He has “zero student debt”!!! At graduation of high school he told me of some of his goals. He is right where he said would be 5 years ago. Today he moved into his new apartment. We all start a new chapter in life. I didn’t start out to brag but… WOW! Mom left the house earlier to go see Pat Benater . I’m home with the dogs and a leg in a cast. I’ve had a drink or two and wanted to share.

“ Don’t Blink” folks is happens fast,,,,

Sounds like you did your job. Congrats!

Comment

You should brag! Not many get thru the college experience with no debt. Sounds like you and the boss lady done good. The boy did good too. Congrats to all.

Comment

Congrats!

I have one that will be graduating high school in May and I don’t know how to feel about it. Still have one in jr high so we are a little ways from the empty nest but it does go by so fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You have plenty to brag about and the next round is on me. Great job Dad.

Comment

I'd think right now would be a good time to be graduating from college, and any time you can do it debt-free is a huge win. Congrats to your son, I hope he finds his dream job.

Comment

Congrats and empty nesting is GREAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                Congrats and empty nesting is GREAT!!!
                This

Comment

Congrats. Empty nester since Dec here too.

Comment

Take a bow, my friend...You and your wife deserve it !Now ...just wait until he cooks dinner and invites you guys over for dinner ? It truly is a gooood feeling .

Congrats again!

Comment

Good job - congrats

Comment

Congratulations to your son, your wife and to you. Pet the dogs and enjoy your drink, well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Kamoman View Post
                          Take a bow, my friend...You and your wife deserve it !Now ...just wait until he cooks dinner and invites you guys over for dinner ? It truly is a gooood feeling .

Congrats again!
                          Young man can cook! So yes on this.

Comment

Congrats on your little bird soaring when he left the nest. My oldest flew like a quail. Made it to the apartment complex a 1/2 mile from the house. But we celebrate the flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              You have plenty to brag about and the next round is on me. Great job Dad.
                              Probably water[emoji16] congratulations sir enjoy

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X