No announcement yet.

Active shooter in Uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will all these families sue gun and ammo manufacturers?

Comment

CNN has a crew at my hotel in Cotulla with 26 more on the way today. Media circus. I told them to stick to the facts. Doubt they listen.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
        CNN has a crew at my hotel in Cotulla with 26 more on the way today. Media circus. I told them to stick to the facts. Doubt they listen.
        They might be kicking you out soon. They can offer to pay a lot of money for those rooms.
        Oh and no chance the media will stick to anything resembling facts

Comment

Absolutely Godless society we live in.....
          These kids are raised telling them how special they are, they dont have to work hard and study hard because everyone is equal....everyone deserves the same outcome....
          Probably zero parental involvement, no discipline or consequences for any trouble they caused previously ....
          Throw in some violent video games, unsupervised access to internet and this is the result you get.....
          Kids become young adults with almost no knowledge of what it takes to succeed in life and have respect for others and they snap.......

But lets take everyone's guns........

This wont be the last time this happens.....

RIP to those lost and condolences to the grieving families.....

Arm yourself people, train with the weapon and keep your head on a swivel at all times...

People are evil and this Godless society is lost I am sorry to say

Comment

Originally posted by whopper1800 View Post
            Probably gonna get flamed for this but none of this happened before the induction of violent video games turned into the new baby sitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            100% correct!!! Anyone arguing against this is just showing their ignorance..
            Originally posted by Jaker View Post
            Disgusting! I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t one of these kids coming home from school playing shooter games until late in the morning on antidepressants.
            Violent video games is the cause. Laughable!!

My son played (and still does to an extent) every call of duty, GTA and shoot your *** off game ever put out with a slew of buddies from high school. Half of those kids traveled the state with show animals, a competitive shooting team and a welding team. Sometimes the x-box went with them cause they got taped in the room. They weren't allowed to run up and down the hallways of the hotel trying to find beer like we did when I traveled with FFA

Three just launched a deal to work with ranches to book hunters, one runs a shift at a fab shop after going to tulsa welding school and another moving to ATM this school year. Mine scored 5 figures a year in out of state tuition in academic and shooting scholarships. Shot sporting clays in 5 states and competed for a spot on the Olympic team. Hes maintained a 3.5 GPA despite being dyslexic and 13 hours from home. Still has time to build his own lures and is refinishing a boat he helped buy with his own money. In a few weeks he will be an archery/shotgun instructor for a youth camp on large ranch outside San Antonio

Out of this group of kids, one is old enough to buy beer. Ive taken all but one hunting or fishing and would do it again tomorrow. And let them borrow a gun to do it.

But what do I know, Im apparently ignorant parent who let a video game raise his child
            Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-25-2022, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Prayers up for all the families that are affected by this horrible act.

Comment

The root of the problem is **** poor parenting period. Not guns, not mental illness, not video games. Terrible parenting is the cause for a lot of these acts.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  But what do I know, Im apparently ignorant parent who let a video game raise his child
                  Well said. The video game ain’t the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                    The root of the problem is **** poor parenting period. Not guns, not mental illness, not video games. Terrible parenting is the cause for a lot of these acts.
                    And if we are to be honest as a society bad parenting stems from lack of morals.
                    Go to the beer joint for some easy trim. Ooops , easy is pregnant. Two folks who don’t know each other get married, have a kid, rais kid in a home with constant arguing then finally divorce where the kid is passed around like second hand ball glove.

Unless society finds a moral compass it’s not going to get better

Comment

we protect inmates and prisoners better than our kids , how bout one access point in to the school, with all the bells and whistles . How bout doors that lock and you have to be buzzed in once its established who you are . It may be a big pain in the butt to go thru all that but its no where near the pain these families are dealing with today . I understand that its not supposed to be this way but we will never eliminate evil doers, time to keep em out of our schools.
                      Last edited by KRB; 05-25-2022, 06:02 AM.

Comment

the root of the problem is **** poor parenting period. Not guns, not mental illness, not video games. Terrible parenting is the cause for a lot of these acts.
                        bingo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          And people still have a problem with red flag laws.
                          Go figure

Yep, I sure do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                            Well said. The video game ain’t the problem.
                            They are for some kids, I’m not sure how it can be denied.
                            Kids with out parent involvement are not the same as kids with parent involvement. A good kid with good parents absolutely can play these games with out any negative effect.
                            Sure the bigger picture is absolutely the parents but to say these game are not the problem in all instances is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              And people still have a problem with red flag laws.
                              Go figure
                              Don’t start that ****. You know very well that it will be abused. That’s why most are against it.

Comment

This coupled with cops no longer being able do their jobs without fear of losing their career or being crucified for nothing is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X