No announcement yet.

big tornado on the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think it hit any communities. That storm is working it’s way my direction, but it’s simmered down quite a bit since it dropped that vortex.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Whoa!!!!!
        That's a monster!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Why won’t the **** videos work on here anymore?!
          Do you know how to do the workaround to see videos?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            Do you know how to do the workaround to see videos?
            Obviously not lol. I’m on my iPhone. I never use a desk top.

Comment

Nope!

Comment

Some of that footage and the image above is insane. Nature and weather are truly incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  Obviously not lol. I’m on my iPhone. I never use a desk top.
                  For some reason the script will not show up on the original post on iPhones or at least some of them. A quote of the original post, should make it show up.

Go to the post where you’re wanting to see a YouTube video. Click on Quote on the original post and it will show the link to the YouTube video. You still cannot use it at that moment however. You have to click on Preview Post. Before the scripting on this website will allow you to preview a post, you have to put at least one character. So put a period, comma, any letter, etc. in the post and hit Preview and it will activate the link.

It might sound complicated but it is not. So go to the post with the unseen video and….

Click Quote
                  Type in any character
                  Click Previw Post

The link should appear. For some reason the scripting on this page does not show the embedded video until you quote the post.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    For some reason the script will not show up on the original post on iPhones or at least some of them. A quote of the original post, should make it show up.

Go to the post where you’re wanting to see a YouTube video. Click on Quote on the original post and it will show the link to the YouTube video. You still cannot use it at that moment however. You have to click on Preview Post. Before the scripting on this website will allow you to preview a post, you have to put at least one character. So put a period, comma, any letter, etc. in the post and hit Preview and it will activate the link.

It might sound complicated but it is not. So go to the post with the unseen video and….

Click Quote
                    Type in any character
                    Click Previw Post

The link should appear. For some reason the scripting on this page does not show the embedded video until you quote the post.
                    Great info. Thank you sir

Comment

Here's the 4K video they posted, just the tornado portion of the stream. These guys are nuts.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLvIU0pHHS8"]MEGA TORNADO in MORTON, TEXAS - Full 4K Video - 5/23/2022 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                        Here's the 4K video they posted, just the tornado portion of the stream. These guys are nuts.

MEGA TORNADO in MORTON, TEXAS - Full 4K Video - 5/23/2022 - YouTube

**** that was awesome!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X