What is too close to your ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    Just looked it up on Google maps - 1,307 miles apart has worked out well for me since 1981. (No kids involved)
    Mine is in Miami Fl. So far that works pretty good ( also no kids)

Comment

Don't have an ex so I can't speak to this. I reckon it depends on the circumstances of how they became an ex.

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
        If you get along, no biggie imo. If you didn’t it’s best for kids to have some room from the snakes venom. I didn’t get along with mine and 30 mins is perfect. She is now since divorced again and we get along just fine
        Same here.
        My ex and myself get along fine now that the second victim is gone and took her for a bunch of money. She even calls and ask for help with hunting stuff for her dad now.

To the op.
        If you get along with each other and kids are involved, I personally would go ahead and do it. I lived about a mile from my ex for a year or so and got to spend a lot more time with my daughter during that time.

Comment

Tenn.

Comment

She would have had me move to Hell, told me to go there serval times, but I stayed close for my son.

Comment

When I read the title, I was concerned it was webstertroy.

Comment

Do what's best for the kids, not the parents!

Comment

I'll need a couple pics of the ex before I can render my opinion.

Comment

The moon is too close to the earth

Comment

I dont even know where mine is. I'm not lookin for her either

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Went back and looked tonight. Drive way to drive way is .47miles.

The house I'm looking at is 10 houses to the corner with a main road. I'm .1 mile from the corner. She will drive past there every day.

She's in a cul-de-sac. The 3 houses in the end basically back up to my backyard. The 4th house is her. Straight line distance is probably less than 1/4 mile but there are other houses and an easement between us.

I'm still torn but leaning to go ahead and buy because hers is a rent house and I really don't give a **** if she's looking to see what car is in my driveway when she drives by daily.

I won't have to drive past her house at all.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                          Thats close enough for a late night quickie
                          if she would have done that more often, she may not be an ex

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            if she would have done that more often, she may not be an ex

Say’s every man ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wouldn’t do it. You can easily drive 15-30 minutes to see or pick up your kids. There’s other houses for sale.

It could be ok- or might become a nightmare being that close.

My 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My ex moved my kids a few cities over.. I was preparing to petition the court for more custody and said eff it, I'm going to buy a house in the same city she did. Well, we ended up buying a house literally within walking distance. My commute increased an hour a day, but I get a company ride so I'm unbothered by the commute.

We've been divorced several years, both remarried, she has another child.. so the at each other's throats feeling is long gone (for the most part)

It has proven to be EXTREMELY efficient with school, extracurricular activities, plans with kids in general.

If it can work, it definitely has some pros. For the sake of the kids, I'd live next door.. but to each their own.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X