Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
    For those of you who have ordered a truck, what happens if you place an order and it rolls into the next model year? Do they automatically update your order to the new model year? If there are updates to the new model can you adjust your order?

I will be ordering a truck sometime relatively soon and was wondering. Will likely be ordering a raptor since I already have a 2014 f250 King ranch that I do not plan to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hard to say. They already stopped 2022 orders on SDs in hopes of making all the orders they have in 2022. Not sure where they are with F150s.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
      Truck looks really good Black Ice!

Thanks.

Waiting on a price for 37’s and a Carli 4.5 inch back country.

I think it’s called the back country.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
        My sister went through four turbos and two motors all under warranty in her x5m. Run fast and hard when the warranty is about up. Don’t even think about keeping it.

I won’t.

I think we have put 4k miles on it since August. Probably won’t see 36k miles before I get rid of it.

If it starts giving me problems I’ll trade it in.

Last edited by Black Ice; 05-04-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Finally got a build date for my ‘22 f-350 drw. May 16. Dealer said I could expect delivery 4-6 weeks after my build date. Does that sound right? For those keeping track I ordered my truck on December 8th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It shouldn't take that long. To Texas it has generally been 2-3 weeks. Mine took 2 weeks.

Comment

Were any of y’all able to get a private cash offer or any kind of incentives straight from ford?

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                Were any of y’all able to get a private cash offer or any kind of incentives straight from ford?

Yes, They (ford) sent me a flyer with a cash offer for 2500.

Comment

Yes. I had a $2500 private offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                    Finally got a build date for my ‘22 f-350 drw. May 16. Dealer said I could expect delivery 4-6 weeks after my build date. Does that sound right? For those keeping track I ordered my truck on December 8th

Mine took 3 weeks from build date and was still at the delivery rail yard waiting on transport to the dealership. The dealership finally worked a deal to go pick up the truck themselves, so it could possibly Gerri g a little longe roof delivery times.
                    This was the end of April, so fairly recent.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                      Yes. I had a $2500 private offer.

Did y’all have to call and request or apply for this?

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                        Mine took 3 weeks from build date and was still at the delivery rail yard waiting on transport to the dealership. The dealership finally worked a deal to go pick up the truck themselves, so it could possibly Gerri g a little longe roof delivery times.
                        This was the end of April, so fairly recent.
                        Yep. My truck was built just shy of 4 weeks ago now. Still not at the yard. Hoping for tomorrow.

Comment

Did y’all have to call and request or apply for this?

My dealer checked for me to see if I had one. We bought my wife and Expedition the month before I ordered mine so I guess I got one from that.

Comment

Got an email today about preordering for a 2023 F250 this month and that they’re expecting the 23s to max out on orders pretty quick.

Comment

Finally arrived
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice truck!

I picked up a set of Tremor wheels and had them put on today. Changes the look of the truck!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X