Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Nosy neighbor, mouthy inspector ruin home sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
    The buyers agent was shady also. She was asking leading questions of me before she left. Our house is priced far less than what the buyer is approved for and I’m speculative a higher commission could have motivated her suggestion to terminate. All speculation.
    I've seen it done. My son wanted to submit a considerably lower offer to the seller and his agent said they won't take it. My son said do it. The seller happily took the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
      Ok, asking for a friend that wanted to inquire about using him or her.
      I’m not trying to make anyone famous. I’d like to get their side of the story.

Comment

I picture the movie Step Brothers....

Comment

Just wasn’t meant to be.

Comment

Id suggest a restraining order on neighbor so they do not hinder the next buyer

Comment

I hate it when folks don’t mind their own business. What a punk neighbor.

Comment

It burns pretty bad, not going to lie.

Comment

No one in Texas should be surprised about foundation repair anywhere. It happens all the time and once fixed usually good to go and especially if warranty exists!! Sounds like they were not educated buyers and not the buyer for you. Another will come along.

Comment

Sounds like nosy neighbor didn't like what he saw as potential neighbors.

Why else would he want to keep someone around he's already rubbed wrong instead of the newbies.

Comment

If this was disclosed, had the buyer paid earnest money? If so I’d be fighting to keep the earnest money

Comment

Did the neighbor trespass to tell the bug guy that?
                        I'd tell them to stay off my property.

Comment

We get the option period money they paid. Still waiting to talk to the bug guy for his side of the story.
                          Last edited by TXUSMC; 03-20-2022, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I get it and would be ******, but as fast as houses sell right now at least around here i wouldnt think it would be a huge concern

Comment

Was it the WDI inspector or the home inspector? The WDI inspector should have no opinion on the foundation of the home. Just past, present, or conducive conditions for wood destroying insects. Some home inspectors do the WDI portions of the inspection themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
                                Was it the WDI inspector or the home inspector? The WDI inspector should have no opinion on the foundation of the home. Just past, present, or conducive conditions for wood destroying insects. Some home inspectors do the WDI portions of the inspection themselves.
                                It was the WDI guy, not the home inspector, according to the buyers agent.

Comment

Working...
                                X