Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over $30 Million in vested tokens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang! I missed GG. What he say? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        Dang! I missed GG. What he say? Lol
        Idk, I didn’t make it

Comment

So, I saw there are claimable accel in my wallet (the 1/12). What do we do with that?

Comment

So, I saw there are claimable accel in my wallet (the 1/12). What do we do with that?
            It means you can claim them which would send them to your wallet and then you can sell if you want or hold. If you claim you don’t get rewards.

Comment

As stated above , Evergrande scandal about to show its tentacles, big big crash coming

Tread lightly, make sure your coins you invest in are precious metal backed until this is over

Comment

What wallet are you seeing that in? I can only see my accel in poocoin from the browser of metamask.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                  What wallet are you seeing that in? I can only see my accel in poocoin from the browser of metamask.
                  These are the eth presale accel. Not the bsc presale accel. Hold on to your bsc accel and soon you will be able to stake them, not yet, soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    It means you can claim them which would send them to your wallet and then you can sell if you want or hold. If you claim you don’t get rewards.
                    Thanks, gotcha.

So, I'm just going to leave them right where they are and do nothing and allow the staked rewards to continue...

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post

As stated above , Evergrande scandal about to show its tentacles, big big crash coming

Tread lightly, make sure your coins you invest in are precious metal backed until this is over
                      Doesent everyone know that the stated purpose of defi, is to defraud, by completely cutting out, institutions like the SEC, FDIC, Fed and yes, the US Treasury? I mean, of course they found fraud.. Market manipulation, ditto...

I'm not trying to diminish your warning, just trying to frame FraUd

Comment

Doesent everyone know that the stated purpose of defi, is to defraud, by completely cutting out, institutions like the SEC, FDIC, Fed and yes, the US Treasury? I mean, of course they found fraud.. Market manipulation, ditto...

I'm not trying to diminish your warning, just trying to frame FraUd
                        Techically yes, but again you folks are going to have to look up Evergrande Scandal, it entails details on why BC blew up when their was zero stability and utility backing it...This is my second job, my Advisor is a daily crypto trader, please research EVERGRANDE....the market will always be a roller coaster, yes you can make a little coin here and there but heavy REGS are coming...most of you still don't know there where why how when of this stuff

Comment

90% of posts i see on crypto are factually wrong on this site...im here to help, nothing more nothing less

Comment

$accel

How do I sell?

I keep getting “Price impact too high”
                            Last edited by Chuy; 01-28-2022, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                              How do I sell?

I keep getting “Price impact too high”
                              Could be that your slippage isn’t high enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post
                                90% of posts i see on crypto are factually wrong on this site...im here to help, nothing more nothing less
                                you are confused. Crypto Jesus is already here and giving advice. many people here will be retired in a year or two based upon sound financial advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X