No announcement yet.

I know some people hate them but,..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could care less about shooting a pig. I just kill them to get rid of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      I will say this. I dont target them bowhunting, but I do enjoy stillhunting them with a rifle.
      Me too. A bedding area can be an adrenaline rush when they bust out at close range.
      A mature boar is a great challenge. After they have been hunted hard they get very nocturnal.
      And stalking a breeding herd can get exciting with all the noise and fighting. .
      So is thermal hunting when you can get close in the open and have multiple shots

But if I had axis they would be my favorite hunt in the rut.

Comment

Kill them all.

Comment

I love hunting pigs ��

Comment

“I know some people hate......”

Just the ones that own land and lots of others

Comment

Shoot em all. Finding them optional

Comment

Pigs are the perfect guest kill animal, kinda hard for invited hunters to mess up with killing a hog “ you want to sit in a blind by yourself on my place you are hunting pigs “

Comment

they are my favorite species to hunt

Comment

Greatest bow hunting game animal? Not even close. Have you ever hunted whitetail?

I hate pigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Greatest big game...no. but they deserve a spot high on the list due to cost, availability and opportunity to hunt. they are a perfect animal to get someone into hunting.

Comment

I enjoy whitetail hunting. No feeling like releasing the string on a good whitetail buck. But we don't get to shoot deer year round. Most exotics are limited in dispersion and pigs are everywhere. Our 230 acres is good deer hunting. It's excellent pig hunting. Put another one down with my longbow tonight. I enjoyed the hell out of it.
                        So to answer the question, yes, my favorite animal to hunt with my bow.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          Pigs are the perfect guest kill animal, kinda hard for invited hunters to mess up with killing a hog “ you want to sit in a blind by yourself on my place you are hunting pigs “
                          Year ‘round entertainment for guests who are not “serious” hunters.
                          Traded lots of pig hunting for help around the family farm.

Comment

I like hunting period. I enjoy running a Muzzy through a pig. Sometimes easy but most times very challenging unless of course you using night vision and a gun. To each his own. Oh I might also say, they make for some very fine table fare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                              “I know some people hate......”

Just the ones that own land and lots of others

I own my hunting property, wish we had more pigs. Would rather hunt and eat them than a deer. I can hunt them when and how I want, can kill as many as I want, don’t need a stamp, can hunt year round, can shoot males or females, can still hunt them, can hunt from a blind, or a tree, hunt during the day, hunt during the night. What’s not to like.

Comment

Originally posted by lodgepole View Post
                                I own my hunting property, wish we had more pigs. Would rather hunt and eat them than a deer. I can hunt them when and how I want, can kill as many as I want, don’t need a stamp, can hunt year round, can shoot males or females, can still hunt them, can hunt from a blind, or a tree, hunt during the day, hunt during the night. What’s not to like.

What’s not to like ?

They root up my food plots, my roads, the dam on my pond, and my yard if I hadn’t fenced them out. I have to pen my feeders or they’re hanging out for hours. I don’t eat the nasty bastages so there’s no benefit at all for me. Well, that’s not exactly true, they make good coyote bait. Your mileage certainly varies !

Comment

Working...
                                X