Official Davy Crockett 2015-2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
    While heading out to kennard I saw where the dogs live. I had half a mind to go and talk to the owner and recommend they keep their dogs outta the woods during hunting season. But then I changed my mind. The house kinda has that "cut your skin off and wear it as a mask" vibe to it. And a whole lot of random cars that could have been unsuspecting victims.
    ROFLMBO!! You might have been the next sliced beef brisket sandwich...
    You end up seeing anything last night or this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
      ROFLMBO!! You might have been the next sliced beef brisket sandwich...

You end up seeing anything last night or this morning?

Nope. I'm still in the stand now. Gonna hunt a little late. Hunting off 2781 outside of kennard. It's a ghost town here.

Comment

I hunted ratcliff/kennard area myself this morning and did not see anything. Heard a deer blow a pretty good ways upwind of me but that was it.

Comment

I'm headed down to Crockett this weekend. Anyone else going to be there? I hope this cold front comes through and gets them up and moving!

Comment

Anybody that got drawn for a doe permit for Alabama creek get their permit yet?

When are they supposed to be delivered?

Getting worried about lost in mail......... I know they'll replace them.

Comment

got mine yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                Anybody that got drawn for a doe permit for Alabama creek get their permit yet?

When are they supposed to be delivered?

Getting worried about lost in mail......... I know they'll replace them.
                I got mine on Friday. Did you get yours yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MrThorough View Post
                  I got mine on Friday. Did you get yours yet?
                  Yep, guess it came Saturday while I was in the Forest. It was on the table Sunday when I got home.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                    Yep, guess it came Saturday while I was in the Forest. It was on the table Sunday when I got home.
                    Same here.

Comment

Anyone have any luck this weekend? All i have seen/heard bunch of slick heads have been shot

Comment

I have been working too much and haven't been able to get out there much. Checked my camera two weekends ago and for some reason didn't take any pics. I moved it to another spot and hopefully this weekend I will see something and have pics.

Comment

This cooler weather and full moon should make the bucks start to cruise! Hoping I'm right. Ready for the weekend

Comment

I would personally hunt all day this weekend.

Comment

I'm just hoping my favorite spot isn't completely flooded after this rain that's coming

Comment

I will be out all weekend for sure. Probably be in big slough wilderness area all day saturday and kennard sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X