No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers on their way. For you also Brian. If there is anything Jennifer or I can do just let us know.

Comment

God bless you both.

Comment

Still sending the prayers!

Comment

Check this thread every day. Still praying for you Macie.

Comment

Just got Macie caught up on your post. Thanks again. She has been a little restless or aggrivated. No aparent reason, we will keep a eye on it. Thanks for the prayers for me, I'm better.
            Really struggled with taking Macie with us to TCU to Tyler's and Harley's rifle match next weekend. I think we have decided to wait. With all the shooting equipment, just really don't have a lot of room for her equipment. Sounds kind of selfish, typing it out, hope not. We have a freind that will come stay with her for the weekend.

Brian

Comment

Continued prayers and thanks for the update Brian...

Michael

Comment

Still praying for you Macie and your family. Brian, could you describe what you mean by restless?

Comment

Glad to see you're feeling better Brian. Here's to you Macie. I hope you have a fantastic day and are taking care of mom and dad. I hope your holidays were awesome and that your new year is off to a great start. Stay strong, and remember we are always here for you, and God is always here for us.

Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Still thinking of her!! Prayers up again.

Comment

prayers continue...

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1 View Post
                        Still praying for you Macie and your family. Brian, could you describe what you mean by restless?
                        Sure. She grinds her teeth and moves her head from side to side also makes a face kind of purses her lips. Really like she is in pain or uncomfortable but can't find anything and she is on daily pain Meds. It is heartbreaking to see but not much we can do. Thanks for asking.

Brian

Comment

Still praying for you, Macie!

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian. Does she have a mouth guard? I am pretty close to y'all (Monaville), Let me know if there is anything y'all need or if there is anything I can do.

Comment

No mouth guard. She pushes it out. They say that the grinding is common with brain injuries. It has been happening a lot less since she came home.

Brian

Comment

Glad to hear that it's happening less now. Prayers continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X