Made the mistake of trying on Anderson Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made the mistake of trying on Anderson Beans

$350 later I had a new pair of boots. Went to a store that literally had 1000's of boots. Tried on 6 or 7 pair and was about to leave with a pair of Tony Lama's and the reached for the Anderson Bean's eventhough they were more than I wanted to spend. As I was grabbing them the sales guy said "DON'T DO IT"! Of course that was like telling a kid not do do something. Slipped them on and OH MY!! Never had a pair of NEW boots feel that good. It felt like I had been wearing them for years they fit my foot so well.

Now I cant see my self going back to a less expensive boot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Where at Crash? I'm in NRH. I'm about to sling some jack on a pair of Tecovas but just have a hard time buying before trying. I've always heard the ABs were nice.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
      Where at Crash? I'm in NRH. I'm about to sling some jack on a pair of Tecovas but just have a hard time buying before trying. I've always heard the ABs were nice.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
      I was at Crazy House in Reno/Paris but I'm pretty sure NRS has them in Decatur. Closer to you.

Comment

Headed to Cavenders in Arlington right now. I need a new pair of black ones. My current brown ones are Anderson Bean. Really like them

Comment

AB makes a great boot, you can send them back to Bean when they need soles or made new again. Plus they are right here in Texas.

Comment

Bought my first pair a few weeks ago. I will own more. Been an artiat fan for years. Made in TX, more comfortable, and better choices- all my new ones will be Anderson bean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
              Bought my first pair a few weeks ago. I will own more. Been an artiat fan for years. Made in TX, more comfortable, and better choices- all my new ones will be Anderson bean

I'm exactly the same. Told my wife it sucks a little because all boots moving forward will be $350++. Resoles are $130 but heard they take about 3 months to get back.

Comment

I picked me up a pair yesterday

Comment

I’ve been wanting to get a new pair of caimans or elephant for my wedding in March. Was looking at tecovas or AB. I need to try a pair on

Comment

Alll I own!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
                      I'm exactly the same. Told my wife it sucks a little because all boots moving forward will be $350++. Resoles are $130 but heard they take about 3 months to get back.

Sole savers for the win! $30 to have them put on but more grip and never wear out the leather

Comment

Working...
                      X