Protein Pellet Ingredients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
    I couldn’t resist feeding the trolls a sh*+ sammich!
    What it really means is peyton was legitimately worried the feed had changed and he had been getting hosed worse than he already is. So he sent a sample to double check lol.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      What it really means is peyton was legitimately worried the feed had changed and he had been getting hosed worse than he already is. So he sent a sample to double check lol.

I heard the rumors, verified, and ordered more Double Down.

Even with under 5” of rain from January to August, we broke 3 ranch records this year. Highest score, heaviest mass, and widest spread records were set for the last 32 years.

Something has changed from the decades of hoping for a 170 every few years to seeing a dozen a year here. I believe nutrition has everything to do with the change in the frequency of 170+ bucks.

DD led the field in TDN in ‘16 and still does in almost the exact same numbers. It’s sold as a consistent recipe, there’s no denying the facts.

How am I getting hosed?

Comment

Ha. You are the perfect customer. Im glad you are happy with it. Just too easy to jack with the DD guys they get so defensive over a deer feed. Always an interesting conversation. Good luck this year.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Ha. You are the perfect customer. Im glad you are happy with it. Just too easy to jack with the DD guys they get so defensive over a deer feed. Always an interesting conversation. Good luck this year.

Hope you enjoy the sammich [emoji8]

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
            Hope you enjoy the sammich [emoji8]
            Hope you enjoy the sore rear end.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
              Not quite sure what that means, but I’m just trying to remain (and keep this post) fair and balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              looks like we have the facts before us, thanks for continuing this thread and for all who have contributed.

deer lease politics, high fence politics, long range politics..... is this the beginning of protein pellet politics

Comment

Has anyone ever considered using 20% cattle creep feed for Yes? Ingredients looks close to deer specific feeds.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                  Has anyone ever considered using 20% cattle creep feed for Yes? Ingredients looks close to deer specific feeds.
                  I have used it before and they ate it just fine. I haven't really found anything they wouldn't eat from a deer store.

Comment

I’ve been a double down critic, mainly from their types of advertising. But lots of big deer are being grown on it. Maybe time to give it a whirl?

Comment

What’s the price that most of y’all are paying per bag ?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperExotics View Post
                        I’ve been a double down critic, mainly from their types of advertising. But lots of big deer are being grown on it. Maybe time to give it a whirl?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                          What does NFC stand for?

Non Fiber carbohydrates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SuperExotics View Post
                            I never will just because of their untruthful advertising and lies about the ranch this protein is "featured" on by Brett Holden

Comment

Who cares about advertising and supposed lies about a ranch. Look at the numbers on the feed, look at the results people are having. This is just weird, it’s right in front of your face and yet you still argue like it’s some kind of scam. Love or hate Brett Holden it’s hard to argue with his success, he grows big deer on the stuff and you can’t really argue with that. It looks like to me all the dd haters are just jealous of Brett and let that get in the way of a good thing. He has shown anyone who will listen the formula to grow big deer, age, feed program, super limited cull program, predator control. You all sound like a bunch of jealous 12 year old boys ****** because Brett has a shinier bike than you have, the funny thing is he will tell you how to get one just like it. You just wanna hate like a bunch of democrats wearing white like in the state of the union last night. My dad always said if someone is having success, learn what they are doing, try to do what there doing. Hating on someone for having success won’t make your deer better, or hunting more fun, it just drags you down. Brett doesn’t care what you think, he’s going to do what he’s gonna do regardless of all the bashing

Comment

Haters will hate. The lab results speak for themselves. DD has led the field for years and still does. You might disagree with the marketing but you can’t ignore the labs!

Comment

Working...
                                X