Krivoman - How Many People Can Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman - How Many People Can Fit

I’ve tried searching but haven’t found the answer on TBH. How many people can fit in there? Could you fit 3 office chairs in it? What about one adult and three kids? Two kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 office chairs. No. One adult and 2 kids maybe. 2 adults max. But I’m a bow hunter. Maybe the rifle guys can stack em in there like sardines.

Comment

Two office chairs is tight i don’t think you could fit three i have hunted with two young grandkids it was awfully tight

Comment

2 people max

Comment

Two is ok. Three is too tight to bow hunt, but should be ok for rifle hunting.

Comment

One fat. two fluffy, three uber skinny

Comment

Thanks. It will primarily be used as a rifle blind. So not as worried about pulling back a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                One fat. two fluffy, three uber skinny

How many if they are “skinny fat”?

Comment

Two office chairs are tight but doable when rifle hunting, I hunt with one of my kids a lot in ours and 2 is comfortable but gets a little tricky if you have to shoot out of one of the side windows

No way you get three in, at least I wouldn’t want to be in one with three people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I tried to fit 2 people and it was real tight. I loved it for a personal blind, but I regularly have guest and it was a little tight for me with 2 people.

Comment

2 adults fine. But not with giant office chairs. I have a nice swivel chair for the hunter and keep a fold out hard picnic chair for me. That way a solo hunter can just fold it up out of the way, but when hunting 2 it can be used and takes up very little space. Just got to be smart with size of chair.

Comment

How about simply posting the exact interior dimensions?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

6’4” diameter, but they taper toward the top.

Comment

Is that legal or illegal? I have witnessed up to 24 in a Tahoe??

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

I easily found their interior dimensions before I asked the question. But wanted some real world input from people.

Comment

Working...
                              X