Santa Broke Down in Guam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Broke Down in Guam

As you well know, Santa has already started delivering gifts. He had a bit of a setback with his sleigh in Guam. But he linked up with the USAF and has a back up plan.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Attached Files

Comment

Another close call. Thanks for the update

Comment

Good to know our men and women in the service has Santa's back.

Comment

I bet the weight of his Sleigh loaded down with all those gifts, bout Tipped The Island Over (Congressman Hank Johnson)

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            I bet the weight of his Sleigh loaded down with all those gifts, bout Tipped The Island Over (Congressman Hank Johnson)
            For those not aware of your reference......and the guy is still in Congress.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjG958lZ1KI"]Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Great Christmas show on Netflix capturing this, Operation Christmas Drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome sir! May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

(from the grandson of a barn stormer)

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  For those not aware of your reference......and the guy is still in Congress.

Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize - YouTube
                  I just got dumber by listening to that, jeezus!

Comment

Merica

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      I just got dumber by listening to that, jeezus!
                      Amazing how someone that ignorant could wind up in a position like that

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Amazing how someone that ignorant could wind up in a position like that
                        What’s that say about the people that keep electing him…

Comment

Is this a joke. Did that “Law Maker” really just say that? Guam is a floating island that can tip over and capsize? Lord call me home. Proof that idiots vote for other idiots that will appoint more idiots to positions to make choices for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            Leaning to the left, no doubt..

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              Is this a joke. Did that “Law Maker” really just say that? Guam is a floating island that can tip over and capsize? Lord call me home. Proof that idiots vote for other idiots that will appoint more idiots to positions to make choices for us.
                              Yup he did [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjG958lZ1KI"]Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X