HECS clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HECS clothing

Anyone here attest to HECS clothing technology?
    Ready to become a more successful hunter? Our improved hunting technology helps you get closer to the animals you seek without detection. Build your system now!

I thought a Faraday cage had to be grounded to work?

Not personally (yet). However I did just invest in some today and can't wait to find out. I figure it can't hurt. Not super hopeful. but I had some $ burning a hole in my pocket and needed a new baselayer. so...
    Last edited by Lou_Tang_Clan; 01-24-2022, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Man it's awesome!!!
      The only time Ive ever seen bigfoot, I was wearing HECS.
      No denying those results!!!!!!
      Getyasome!!!!

Comment

They say you can just walk to any wildlife and pet them, I just don't want to make that easy.

Comment

I know it will be difficult for you to get straight up answers, based on previous threads. Good luck!
          I like mine. I have a friend who routinely has birds land on her when she wears hers.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Man it's awesome!!!
            The only time Ive ever seen bigfoot, I was wearing HECS.
            No denying those results!!!!!!
            Getyasome!!!!
            No way, Bigfoot wears it, that’s why he can’t be clearly photographed….

Comment

Im wearing mine now......in the house......my wife keeps walking by me calling my name. Im just here laughing to myself. Hide n seek champ!

Comment

HECS wears Chuck Norris

Comment

It's way easier to say it doesn't work and not spend a dime proving it.

There will be plenty on here that say they don't need to buy it to know it doesn't work. I always laugh at those individuals. There have been countless times in my life when people say such n such doesn't work. And basically all they are doing is blowing hot air.

I personally don't know if it work or not. This falls in the ozonics category. I actually own ozonics. Does it work? Well, I won't know 100% because until I can absolutely eliminate all the other factors that influence hunting, you'd never know.

There are way too many variables that IMO affect deer hunting.

I'm not gonna poke holes in anyone's attempt to make their hunting experience more successful.

Comment

My buddy swears by it. That's all I know about it.

Comment

It has to work, people still buy it !

Comment

I couldn't wear it just because of the show (Infomercial)

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                          It's way easier to say it doesn't work and not spend a dime proving it.

There will be plenty on here that say they don't need to buy it to know it doesn't work. I always laugh at those individuals. There have been countless times in my life when people say such n such doesn't work. And basically all they are doing is blowing hot air.

I personally don't know if it work or not. This falls in the ozonics category. I actually own ozonics. Does it work? Well, I won't know 100% because until I can absolutely eliminate all the other factors that influence hunting, you'd never know.

There are way too many variables that IMO affect deer hunting.

I'm not gonna poke holes in anyone's attempt to make their hunting experience more successful.
                          its easy to say it does not work if you have an education in the field of electronics. There are no "signals" disappearing or being masked if they have nowhere to go (ground for instance). From what I know and what they claim this is snake oil. I am not belittling anyone that has purchased this and if it works for you then wear it. I spent my fair share of money on the carbon lined camo many years ago...do they still make that stuff??

Comment

From my experience not only does it work, but works too well. It got to where harvesting animals wasn't even fun anymore. There is no more hunt involved, simply put on the suit and it works like an animal magnet. All creations of life begin to funnel towards you like some sort of wild game vortex. Basically like playing God, and I don't agree with that.

Comment

I heard that Santa Claus, Sandman, Easter Bunny, and Tooth Fairy are all sponsored by HECS. You see how well it's worked for them? That's proof enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X