Crypto Currency Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crypto Currency Group

Where you guys at!??? There were a couple of threads going that aren’t here anymore. Tons of $ being made right now. Turned my initial small investment into about 14k and now its up to 23k. What all are you guys holding?

I'm Holding Eth. and ADA... If ETH hits 2k again ill prolly sell and let it go back down a bit.. I was asleep last time and thats exactly what I had planned. Then boom it was back at 1300+

Comment

Not sure about the future of Bitcoin, but Crypto is the future of money and has already been implemented into the banking system. Cash should still be good. Your $ in the banking system will be flipped into crypto and some people will freak out. Funny thing is the bad guys that want the "Great Reset" , "One World Order" want it implemented so they can control and exchange $ faster and the "Good Guys" that are implementing their own reset also want it, so it is inevitable.

Comment

What platform are you buying ADA on?

Comment

I got in back in 2017. It was money at the time I could afford to lose. This time last year it looked like I could lose it all. Now, not so much. Up. A Lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a position in Hbar, but that's because I work there

Comment

The thread is still there......

Comment

Originally posted by SouthTexas Ag View Post
                What platform are you buying ADA on?
                Uphold. I had coinbase as well but I like Uphold a lot more.

Another one to maybe check out. It's risen a lot since I originally bought is ARBKF Argo Block Chain... Like Riot and Mara, but still cheap because it's not listed on the nasdaq yet. Bought pre $1 and its around 3-4 now... if and when it hits Nasdaq it should take off like the other block chains.

I was always super terrified of crypto but there is so much money backing it. I at least understand what Ethereum and Cardano are trying to do

Comment

I'm holding ETH, VET, XLM, SNX, EGLD, ICX, ADA, GRT, and CELR. Vechain and Celer Network have been my big $ makers. Got in on both of those early and cheap because I researched and believed in the projects. ETH is making some changes and should take off in the near future. ADA is up almost 18 percent today, and at its current price I believe its a steal. They seem to be doing things right and taking their time. It is going to jump at some point. I was super skeptical about crypto in the beginning, but overall market is stronger than ever and with big institutions behind crypto now I don't see it going anywhere. I use the Crypto.com platform, but hoping Binance US will add Texas sooner than later.

Comment

Primarily in ADA, but have some in DOT and Matic too. I would have dumped a ton more into ADA if I would have been able to see the drop this weekend. I was out of town. I just started dabbling recently and I am up about 22%

Comment

So I can't buy ADA through my Fidelity account. Need a different platform to buy is that correct?

Comment

I just started toying with this stuff. My nephew has been doing it for a year or so and has made about my annual salary playing in it. He convinced me to dive in. I'm up about 50% in my total investment in one month. I have holdings in Telcoin, Fantom, Voyager, and Ethereum. I'm looking to buy more. Been good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          So I can't buy ADA through my Fidelity account. Need a different platform to buy is that correct?
                          Easiest way to buy ADA is on Voyager. Download the app on your phone, it's like Robinhood for Crypto.

Comment

I use Coinbase pro app. I like it so far

Comment

I'm on Crypto.com and have ADA, DOT and Matic........I'm WAY up and will keep adding and holding.

Comment

Working...
                              X