Boss Buck Protein Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss Buck Protein Feeders

Anyone have any experience with Boss Buck Protein feeders? I am looking into setting up a couple more feed stations and the Boss Buck 1200 lbs. models are reasonably priced, but sometimes low price = low quality...What are yall's thoughts about them? Thanks.

We have a smaller version and LOVE IT! I won't buy another unit that is NOT a Boss Buck.

Comment

I have had one for 3 years with no problems. I have noticed also on the plus side, I have NO, repeat NO TC pics with coons in the feeder tubes. I see them on the ground but not in it. I don't think they can get on a feeder tube for some reason.

Comment

Nothing cheap about Boss Buck protein feeders at all. Excellent units.

Comment

There are several on our place and they seem to be doing great.

Comment

Excellent choice have some and love them.....easy to transport; very durable; best of all deer seem to like them

Comment

we have 10 of the outback feeders; deer have no problem getting protein from the tubes;plus never have gotton a picture of a coon getting feed from the tubes----

Comment

i have 55 gallon good set up only thing hogs eat lip in tube but they are still ok

Comment

I've got the 1200lber. I love it and like said before I've had thousands of TC pics with not one coon on the tube! Well worth the money!

Comment

I have some of the 1200 lb'ers. Love them. No problems. Thats big

Comment

No problems with mine in 3 years but make sure when you open the lid to let it go back gently. I used to just let mine slam back and it cracked this year at the joint. It can't leak but really that was on me. Coons have a hard time getting on the tubes. If you buy the cut off valve duck tape around it well as it will leak or did on mine. But I just do not use the cut off valve anymore, don't really need it.

RD

Comment

Working...
                      X