when are you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when are you

hunting sat? with prime feeding time between 10am-2pm and a full moon, are you gonna get to ur stand before daylight and sit til? or are u gonna get in stand about 9am and sit til?

I will let the cameras decide that for me.

Comment

I'll be there before daylight. I can't any longer!

Comment

Cameras tell me 9am-3pm

Comment

How can you not see the sun come up on opening day? I'll be there before dawn and back around 11:00am...can't wait!

Comment

Cameras tell me 9am-3pm!

Comment

what about you east texas hunters?

Comment

mine say 5:30 am to 8:15 pm. Deer come in to the feeder in different groups all day long between different times throughout the day.

Comment

If I get to hunt this weekend I'll try to stay on stand all day. I know I won't shoot anything in camp...

Comment

IF I was hunting opening morning, I would be in about an hour before day light and sit until around 3....

Comment

all day

Comment

those prime movement times mean nothing to me I just hunt as long as I can stay still in the mornins and get back in the stand at 1

Comment

I'll be in the blind by 6:00 or shortly after. The forecast calls for strong thunderstorms in late afternoon so I'll probably bail by 3:00 or so if the forecast doesn't change - which it will.

Comment

my cameras have my targeted buck coming right around 7:15 almost everyday regardless of moon phase so i will be there at least thirty minutes before sunrise. most likely i will be in stand by 6:15 to be safe on pushing any early deer movement.

Comment

Some of yall are mad at the deer if you are going to sit all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X