Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nueces River Spring trip #5 - Getting ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll definitely try to stop by for a day visit or two.
    Always a good time hanging out with y'all

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      Hey Tim, Laura and I would come if you allow low life's like me.
      We don't allow politicians

Kidding of course.
      Get with me early March once I get dates lined out better. Will be plenty of room.

Andrew - You're welcome any time after letting us use your boat last year.

Comment

Tim, I would love to make it again this year for 2 or three days. Surely Richard will make it?

Comment

I'd like to make it back down there. Good times fishin and good times BS-ing at night.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            Tim, I would love to make it again this year for 2 or three days. Surely Richard will make it?
            Richard said he's not jacking around this time and has the entire 9 days off to fish

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
            I'd like to make it back down there. Good times fishin and good times BS-ing at night.
            And good times filling people's freezers. Looks like we may have a good turn out this year. I'll try to nail down dates soon.

Comment

I got a brisket in the freezer for this year also. Richard needs to bring his smoker again!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                I got a brisket in the freezer for this year also. Richard needs to bring his smoker again!
                I'll bring the smoker and make fresh pico to go with every meal!

Comment

Bumping this back up.
                  Looking forwards to stopping by for a day or two.

Comment

Im hoping to make it

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                      I'll bring the smoker and make fresh pico to go with every meal!
                      You did good last year cooking some good grub. I'll bring more adult beverage.

I should be able to swing a couple days depending on work. Looking forward to it.

Comment

My buddy made some ceviche with some white bass. Tried it today, definitely worth having the supplies to make some for this trip.

Comment

Looks like March 11-13th will be the main weekend. I'm not sure if I'll be staying all the way until March 20th.

So if you want to go let me know when you want to be there. Add your name to the list.
                          For now
                          Tim - March 9th or 10th - March 18th (maybe 20th)
                          Richard - 11-18?

We will need ethanol free gas. If people can bring 5-10 gallons. Not sure if they have it in George West anymore so best if we just bring it from bigger cities.

Bring zip lock bags if you want to take home fish. Once we see who's coming we can plan food.

Comment

I think I saw a sign on a small gas station saying E-Free gas in G.W. the other day.
                            I'll be stopping by there a day or two, or maybe drop my boat in for some night Bowfishing if river isn't too muddied up

Comment

Jon B will be there 12-13.

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
                                I think I saw a sign on a small gas station saying E-Free gas in G.W. the other day.
                                I'll be stopping by there a day or two, or maybe drop my boat in for some night Bowfishing if river isn't too muddied up

They have it but are not always open. Just figure guys gassing up trucks on the way could grab some where-ever.

Tim - March 9th or 10th - March 18th (maybe 20th)
                                Richard - 11-18?
                                John - 12-13

Comment

Working...
                                X