No announcement yet.

Raise that flag! “Panchos”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might have to make another trip this week for lunch.

Comment

I love Panchos but they don't seem to have many locations anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
        I just saw this picture again and i want to go now! i am sure i will regret it later on. Lol

My wife jokes that Panchos is our “dirty little secret”. We go there 3-4 times a year. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I miss Panchos !!!

Comment

I don't even know where to find one anymore. I can't eat enough to make the "All You Can Eat" pay off anyway, I'll just go to Chuy's and eat real Meskin food.

Comment

5 tacos and 5 flautas before every high school game! I don’t miss that

Comment

Pure heartburn [emoji23]

Comment

Enroute for a late lunch

Comment

Used to be like $5.95 per person All U Can Eat! This was the only place my mom used to be able to afford to feed me and my brothers! We were all over 200 lbs by the time we were 14! We competed to see who had the highest stack of blue plates!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I don't even know where to find one anymore. I can't eat enough to make the "All You Can Eat" pay off anyway, I'll just go to Chuy's and eat real Meskin food.
                      Chicken relleno with green chile sauce and a classic tex mex enchilada plate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Chicken relleno with green chile sauce and a classic tex mex enchilada plate.

Chicken is not meat, unless it's fried....it's barely even food.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Even Panchos is better than that New Mexican crap. Lol.

HAHA - The Better Half is from New Mexico. Her and Her Sister look down upon Tex-Mex ... Cracks me up

Comment

Boom boom sauce at Chuy's is greatness ...

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                              Enroute for a late lunch

Report back, this old Jacksboro Highway Pancho's Mexican Buffet veteran would like a current review.

Comment

Dale there is still one on Jacksboro Hwy close to River Oaks. Why don’t you set up a TBH Happy Hour there? That would be some awesome pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X